The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest Butcher

Based on money spent, is Pep the most overrated manager of all time?

:lol:

What? No CL final in 9 years with all the money in the World available.

Guest chopey

Based on money spent, is Pep the most overrated manager of all time?

Aye.....and apart from bodywork, wheels, engine, transmission, and exhaust system Ferraris are shite.

Can't wait till they're off our shirts.

:thup:

Fucking hate betting companies trying to be all light hearted and funny like their industry doesn't exploit people financially.

Meh, if they were going to win it im glad its this way. No fans, no parade (for months) and an asterisk attached to it

Was desperate for them to not win it last year, not arsed about them doing it this

:thup:

I have no qualms about Liverpool winning the title this year like. They’ve done it in style and utterly destroyed the competition. Fair play to them.

They were much much better last season. They’ve won it this season because every other team have been shite.

What feels grim to me is that we might be like the Scottish Premier League for the foreseeable future as I just can't see anyone getting close to Liverpool.

It could be very tedious.

Everyone was saying the same about Man City 2 years ago.

What feels grim to me is that we might be like the Scottish Premier League for the foreseeable future as I just can't see anyone getting close to Liverpool.

It could be very tedious.

They wont win it next year, dont know why but i can see them finishing 3rd or 4th