The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Disagreed last night with whoever mentioned it but one legged ties are clearly the way to go for more underdogs winning

Knockout stages should always be single-match.

Think it only works as there's no spectators at the moment. Neutral venues would be a right pisser for fans to have to travel to each round. Having it at one teams ground would give them way too much of advatange.

Not if it is one neutral venue like we're seeing here.

I know it would never be 50/50 with all of the corporate but it would make for some great atmospheres imo.

Disagreed last night with whoever mentioned it but one legged ties are clearly the way to go for more underdogs winning

Knockout stages should always be single-match.

Think it only works as there's no spectators at the moment. Neutral venues would be a right pisser for fans to have to travel to each round. Having it at one teams ground would give them way too much of advatange.

Not if it is one neutral venue like we're seeing here.

I know it would never be 50/50 with all of the corporate but it would make for some great atmospheres imo.

Could they possibly expand the groups to make up for lost matches if they go to one off matches? eg top 5 in England qualify for CL - or is that too much? I would like to see the group stages be more competitive

Could they possibly expand the groups to make up for lost matches if they go to one off matches? eg top 5 in England qualify for CL - or is that too much? I would like to see the group stages be more competitive

I'd be a bit reluctant to expand the number of entrants to the competition because as we've seen with the Euros in can lead to significant disparity.

Putting it in a 70,000+ stadium every year and sharing the gate receipts equally between the two sides might go a way to getting clubs on board, too.

Guest neesy111

Hell of a lot of money for fans to fork out though, plus fans having to take a substantial amount of time off work

Remember TV companies are who decide what and they wouldn't like it.

Any other club would be looking at the shambolic season that city have had by their standards, and thinking someone has to pay for this shit and that would be the manager.

After the glorious football City have provided us with over the last few years, one 'average for them but stunning for anyone else' season and you think the manager should go?

Replaced with? Bruce, perhaps?

Your comment is a joke.....

Guest neesy111

Any other club would be looking at the shambolic season that city have had by their standards, and thinking someone has to pay for this shit and that would be the manager.

After the glorious football City have provided us with over the last few years, one 'average for them but stunning for anyone else' season and you think the manager should go?

I think Pep have proven after his poor first season that they can bounce back.

If their goal is to win the Champions League it might be time to look elsewhere. It must be close to a billion he has spent at Bayern Munich and Manchester City with very little success in Europe.

If their goal is to win the Champions League it might be time to look elsewhere. It must be close to a billion he has spent at Bayern Munich and Manchester City with very little success in Europe.

BBAB is that you?!