The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Is that Everton midfield not likely to be a bit defensively suspect? Looks nice going forward but none of them strike me as much help going backwards

Allan is a holding player

I don't know anything about him tbh, I had assumed he was a holding player in the way Jorgihno is a holding player  :lol:

Is that Everton midfield not likely to be a bit defensively suspect? Looks nice going forward but none of them strike me as much help going backwards

Allan is a holding player

I don't know anything about him tbh, I had assumed he was a holding player in the way Jorgihno is a holding player  :lol:

Nah much more combative

I would change that red card rule personally, sending off a player for that little push is way too soft.

It's because he pushed his face I presume. Was such an idiotic thing to do man. Feel bad for Bilic and West Brom. They were playing well.

I would change that red card rule personally, sending off a player for that little push is way too soft.

You mean too harsh? If so, I entirely disagree. Players should keep there hands to themselves.

James has done the South American double there, a goal and then winding someone up so that they get sent off. Just needs to dive for a pen for the hat trick.