Newcastle United 0-1 Crystal Palace - Sat 06/04/19 - Match Thread

Big Geordie

A penalty to Palace. What a f***ing surprise.

ELEVEN this season now :lol:

That was a clear pen, mind.

It's absolutely ridiculous like. I can't believe that Yedlin would be that stupid.

Zaha did well to win that pen, mind. Yedlin came in fast and Zaha just kinda stopped.

Why is our attacking play so shit? We seem to have nobody willing to pull the trigger even when we’re in good areas, and there seems to be way too much deliberation on what to do when in a good position. Unfortunately, as we’ve seen in this league, if you don’t take your chances, you get punished.

Guest firetotheworks

It's absolutely ridiculous like. I can't believe that Yedlin would be that stupid.

Zaha did well to win that pen, mind. Yedlin came in fast and Zaha just kinda stopped.

Not for me. Palace and Zaha are reknowned for winning penalties and there was barely any danger. In that situation you don't even attempt that tackle.

Guest neesy111

:lol: Absolutely deflating watching us, sometimes.

We aren't that good, only the manager makes us competitive.

Seems like one of them FM games where you totally dominate every aspect of it, yet lose because the computer/game decided to before the game started. Usually get a long term injury to a key player as well to make the run in of the season more "exciting".

Not for me. Palace and Zaha are reknowned for winning penalties and there was barely any danger. In that situation you don't even attempt that tackle.

Agreed KI but easy to say whilst watching on TV.