Brighton 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 27/04/19 - Post-match reaction from page 15

BlueStar

Need another goal here. You know for a fact there’s a Murray pen coming in the second half.

Already lumped on. Brighton can't possibly be as bad second half and Dean will either give them a soft pen or send one of ours off, probably both.

I think this is one of the worst performances I've seen by a team.

I feel bad for Chris H., but he probably does not have much more time, if they are playing like this.

He's spent too much time moaning all season long about how football has victimised against ethnic minorities in management despite football making him a millionaire  :idiot2:

Nothing wrong with one of the only minority managers in the top flight speaking up about the issue.

Agreed, but not every single week when he's a millionaire from football management

Nah. He should keep shouting from the spotlight until things change. Same as Sterling should keep speaking out against racism in football despite being paid thousands a week to play. Sorry if that comes across as an attack on you as it's not intended that way. :thup:

I think this is one of the worst performances I've seen by a team.

I feel bad for Chris H., but he probably does not have much more time, if they are playing like this.

He's spent too much time moaning all season long about how football has victimised against ethnic minorities in management despite football making him a millionaire  :idiot2:

Nothing wrong with one of the only minority managers in the top flight speaking up about the issue.

Agreed, but not every single week when he's a millionaire from football management

Nah. He should keep shouting from the spotlight until things change. Same as Sterling should keep speaking out against racism in football despite being paid thousands a week to play. Sorry if that comes across as an attack on you as it's not intended that way. :thup:

Exactly.