Brighton 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 27/04/19 - Post-match reaction from page 15

BlueStar

I think this is one of the worst performances I've seen by a team.

I feel bad for Chris H., but he probably does not have much more time, if they are playing like this.

He's spent too much time moaning all season long about how football has victimised against ethnic minorities in management despite football making him a millionaire  :idiot2:

Nothing wrong with one of the only minority managers in the top flight speaking up about the issue.

God knows what's happened to Hayden, he's brilliant

Didn't used to rate him at all but we'll miss him next season.

Always looked like a good player struggling for confidence to me. Looks a very good player when he's got it.

Only issue I can see for us in view of Brighton's heavy-eyed performance is that we become complacent with the time & space being afforded to us. I don't think Rafa will allow that, mind.

Easiest half of the season, brilliant goal by Ayo. Nice to see Shelvey in the middle, and Schar doing Schar things.

I feel bad for Chris H., but he probably does not have much more time, if they are playing like this.

He's spent too much time moaning all season long about how football has victimised against ethnic minorities in management despite football making him a millionaire  :idiot2:

Nothing wrong with one of the only minority managers in the top flight speaking up about the issue.

Takes some balls to do it tbh. Would be much easier for him just to stay quiet.

I can’t remember playing a less competitive side? Not in recent years anyway.

I don’t know if we’ve been lulled by their shitness but we should probably have asked more questions because going in at 1-0 seems a let off for them.

Agreed, but not every single week when he's a millionaire from football management