Newcastle United 2-3 Liverpool - 04/05/19 - Post match reaction from p 27

Greg

Klopp: “The style of play of Newcastle is long ball moves. You can’t play with a proper formation you have to run and it makes it intense.”

Smack those fake teeth Rafa lad.

Klopp loves to try and disgrace long-ball because it's actually something he really struggles to manage in-game. That was why they would pummel teams that would open up and play a free-flowing game against them, but they would struggle against teams that absorbed and countered with quick forward balls up the pitch.

This season now he has far better players he can manage it better, but obviously it still causes problems. Add to it deep down he knows they got so fucking lucky here, he needs to deflect.

Klopp: “The style of play of Newcastle is long ball moves. You can’t play with a proper formation you have to run and it makes it intense.”

Long ball? Fuck off man. And people on here love him?

Somebody, point out to him how much his squad cost in comparison to ours.

Long ball? Fuck off man. And people on here love him?

Think he was talking more about Rondon's strength tbh.

What? How does that make a difference?

He basically said Rondon was playing up front on his own and they still found it hard to handle him.

Guest covmag

Ok...I have to be fair..going for the title was bound to get them a bit excited. I've no real beef with Liverpool fans being in the home end as long as they didn't act up but a few were giving it the fingers and quite right go clip .celebrating  is fine but when you give the fingers you cross a line. If we were going for the title we would be desperate  for tickets  but shame on the club for selling so many in the Milburn to them.

Never mind  Liverpool fans. Still twats like  :lol:

Fuck's sake :lol:

I knew it was a dive straightaway, and yet that angle makes it even more glaring :lol:

What on earth was that linesman doing? That's ridiculous.

On the basis of Liverpool's performances in recent weeks, I can see Wolves taking home 3 points next weekend.  They're basically us with more quality in their squad.

The officials will be worth at least one Liverpool goal, don't see it myself.

They have been quite warm towards us on this thread https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=282654.13280 but the friendship appears to be over after today. Rafa is too good for us now apparently.  :lol:

:lol: A bit RTG there isn't it "raising our game for them" when we beat City and have been on this run of form.

Plus I could be wrong but wasn't Salah applauded off?

Edit: Definitely was, as seen on MOTD. So, like RTG, they're just lying. :lol: