Newcastle United 2-3 Liverpool - 04/05/19 - Post match reaction from p 27

Greg

I spoke to a steward and a copper at half time. They both said that they have reported them, the police were prepared to take them out individually, even though it would have taken the whole match as there was so many of them. The club said not to bother as there was too many, but these were the ones who mostly started attacking our fans.

I know from experience that those seats are usually sold to organisations like the uni’s, local NHS and others for their members to buy off them. I can only presume that one or more of them have bulk sold the tickets to Liverpool fans.

Never seen trouble like that in SJP in 30 years. Some scouser lower left Gallowgate got absolutely hammered, two footed jumps, repeated hooks, totally wrecked. Really bad fights after every goal

I haven’t and I have never caused bother in SJP but tonight I nearly got chucked out as the Liverpool fans in the Platinum club were taking the piss out of us. I spoke to some police and they said there is nothing they can do the club sold them the tickets. There was a huge group of them together in the Platinum club not just a few tickets. Someone in the club sold them these tickets in a group together and it caused the worse anger I have seen in SJP. Until tonight I couldn’t give a shit who wins the league but now I hope those Scouse Cunts win fuck all the scruffy little fuckers.

It was a disgrace, I sit in level 4 and saw them attacking our fans after the 3rd goal.

Guest neesy111

I know from experience that those seats are usually sold to organisations like the uni’s, local NHS and others for their members to buy off them. I can only presume that one or more of them have bulk sold the tickets to Liverpool fans.

Last sentence is false.

Guest covmag

Disgraceful if we sold them the tickets, have to demand an explanation for that.

Good luck with that.the aresoledd around us in the Leazes all got a slap but those 200 in the Milburn was a piss take mind, however the club were at fault for flogging them to anyone.Loads in the Leazes mind around 30 behind me but how the fuck did they get tickets?  One or two were a bit mouthy but ffs we have done it in the past .They can fuck off mind now...hope Man city win the league.  :lol:

Last sentence is false.

If the club has sold them the tickets then they are in trouble, it’s both against the rules of the EPL, and against the law.

Guest neesy111

Last sentence is false.

If the club has sold them the tickets then they are in trouble, it’s both against the rules of the EPL, and against the law.

Not in the corporate end.

I know Liverpool shouldn't have got that free kick in the end, but we really need to work on defending set pieces. I think we have conceded nearly 20 goals from headed goals this season with only Huddersfield conceding more.

Guest covmag

This I pointed out to a copper at half time...he just said there was too many of them.felt a bit sorry(sort of) for the ones  being dragged out of the Leazes end when these twats were left alone ..why?

Guest neesy111

Salad was given a standing ovation. Deserved.good player

Must have felt like Caesar

:clap:

400 corporate seats in the Platinum end must cost some coin

There are a lot of Scando season ticket holders at Anfield that travel for the weekend for games, both home and away. Wouldn't surprise me if that was was who the bulk of the seats were taken up by.

Either way it's shambolic by the club and the police to allow this if they knew it was going to happen. It's a 7.45pm KO on a Saturday, in Newcastle, both sets of fans are going to be pissed and it's going to cause chaos.

This I pointed out to a copper at half time...he just said there was too many of them.felt a bit sorry(sort of) for the ones  being dragged out of the Leazes end when these t***s were left alone ..why?

Money/corporate supporters - pure and simple. Different rules!

So these spend the whole season diving, and falling over and have the  nerve to call our players snide cunts and complain about longball? They also act like complete pricks in Barcelona midweek and in the home end today and call our fans pricks? Guess it really is never their fault.

How did the lap of honour go? Numbers/noise wise?

It seemed quite good going off Hayden and Ritchie's interviews, as it should be.

Fairly decent amount of people staying back, the vast majority.

Mostly the Rafa song, and chants of ‘We want you to stay’.