Newcastle United 2-3 Liverpool - 04/05/19 - Post match reaction from p 27

Greg

Played really well last night. Great atmosphere and didn't deserve to lose it. That lot on RAWK can fuck off. We raised our game especially for them? We'd won 6 of the last 7 home games before yesterday and the reason they're still in with a shout is us beating Man City. Get to fuck. They'll still win the same amount of trophies as us the season. How fucking tragic.

It’s just the matchday specs every team calls the other shit. Though the officiating was pretty bent last night. Smacked of not wanting to ruin the narrative/product

Guest godzilla

Really not a good situation for the club to find themselves in.  Whoever made that decision should be in some bother.

Should be sacked as no excuse for putting 200 or so fans together in the home end. If that had of been any other area of the ground within the home ends, there would have been serious bother.

There already was serious bother, there were multiple real home fans attacked.

In any other part of the ground and not the corporate, they would not have got away with that and would have been a lot worse

Annoying that the club battle against moving away fans from level 7 to the side of the pitch due to safety issues and not being able to segregate properly anywhere else in the stadium and then decide to sell these tickets to liverpool fans for I can only imagine a tiny extra bit of profit, cant think of any other reasons or anything else they would be interested in

Guest neesy111

Annoying that the club battle against moving away fans from level 7 to the side of the pitch due to safety issues and not being able to segregate properly anywhere else in the stadium and then decide to sell these tickets to liverpool fans for I can only imagine a tiny extra bit of profit, cant think of any other reasons or anything else they would be interested in

I've got no problem the club selling corporate tickets to away fans as the club is a business end of the day but they have to ensure they are segregated properly to not bother home fans.

The NUFC fans who sold tickets to Liverpool fans in the home end should be banned though.

Guest godzilla

I've got no problem the club selling corporate tickets to away fans as the club is a business end of the day but they have to ensure they are segregated properly to not bother home fans.

The NUFC fans who sold tickets to Liverpool fans in the home end should be banned though.

I disagree, you are inviting trouble by selling tickets to away support in any home area of the ground and so it proved

Wonder how City feel about that dive now?

Someone said it a few days ago. Seems that some of the bigger and major decisions this season have heavily favoured Liverpool as compared to City

Same as when Leicester won the league. The title is Liverpool's and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Played really well last night. Great atmosphere and didn't deserve to lose it. That lot on RAWK can fuck off. We raised our game especially for them? We'd won 6 of the last 7 home games before yesterday and the reason they're still in with a shout is us beating Man City. Get to fuck. They'll still win the same amount of trophies as us the season. How fucking tragic.

Who cares even if we did raise our game? If you want to be one of the big boys, it’s something you have to accept and cope with. Don’t think I saw anyone of us complaining about it in the championship.

Who cares even if we did raise our game? If you want to be one of the big boys, it’s something you have to accept and cope with. Don’t think I saw anyone of us complaining about it in the championship.

The mongs on RAWK, evidently.

I disagree, you are inviting trouble by selling tickets to away support in any home area of the ground and so it proved

Aye. I don’t class bar 1892 and the platinum club as fully corporate though. Corporate is the boxes and the directors box.

1892 and the platinum club are home areas with a bar facility, in all honesty. It is and should be treated as a home area part of the ground.

I've worked in corporate hospitality, at numerous stadiums, and away fans in corporate areas is extremely common. There is an assumption that people in corporate are respectable people who will behave responsibly. And generally they do.

Reminds me of the Chelsea Liverpool CL semi-final. I had the privilege  of looking after Omad Djalily for the evening, and he had, amongst his guests, a couple of Liverpool fans. When Liverpool scored their second goal one of them let out a [muted] cry of celebration, and all hell broke loose. The Chelsea fans were apoplectic, it seemed like the entire section wanted to enter this tiny 8 seater box and rip him limb from limb. Security requested that he watch the rest of the game from inside.

Guest chopey

Saying on goals on Sunday that fabinho was entitled to go down because he felt the contact from Ritchie's hand

Jesus.

I've worked in corporate hospitality, at numerous stadiums, and away fans in corporate areas is extremely common. There is an assumption that people in corporate are respectable people who will behave responsibly. And generally they do.

Reminds me of the Chelsea Liverpool CL semi-final. I had the privilege  of looking after Omad Djalily for the evening, and he had, amongst his guests, a couple of Liverpool fans. When Liverpool scored their second goal one of them let out a [muted] cry of celebration, and all hell broke loose. The Chelsea fans were apoplectic, it seemed like the entire section wanted to enter this tiny 8 seater box and rip him limb from limb. Security requested that he watch the rest of the game from inside.

Shouldn’t be knowingly allowed,

In the man united game there was a Man U fan giving it what for in the box behind me. Should be instantly chucked out and the owner of the box reprimanded. Instead was just told to move up behind the glass in the box No reason money should buy immunity from the rules. And I don’t agree people with money are better behaved. Met the same majority of cunt rich people in my life than poor people

Had a quick look on Rawk. Thought Liverpool fans were better than that. Giving us, players and fans absolute pelters.  :lol:

They can go and fist themselves the cheating cnuts...glad they've been given a sparkle of hope to be trampled on next week. And Barca to give them a hefty shoe-ing at Anfield for good measure.

Don't really want city to win either, but I really want these self-important tossers to lose.

Shouldn’t be knowingly allowed,

In the man united game there was a Man U fan giving it what for in the box behind me. Should be instantly chucked out and the owner of the box reprimanded. Instead was just told to move up behind the glass in the box No reason money should buy immunity from the rules. And I don’t agree people with money are better behaved. Met the same majority of cunt rich people in my life than poor people

I didn't say people with money are well behaved, I said there is an assumption, which isn't afforded to the ordinary fan. And the majority of them, just like the ordinary fan, do behave.

Quite often they aren't too fussed on the football, they're just there for the bait and drinks if it comes as part of a corporate package. I did that through work and got leathered at Anfield on free drink and made a right load of racket being a bit of a cunt. However, the game was Liverpool v WBA when Pardew was manager and all I did was give Pardew dogs abuse throughout, which is perfectly acceptable.

If it was Newcastle playing Liverpool, again I would have been leathered but absolutely reined it in for the game. You've got to understand the people around you and corportate fan or away fan in the home end, you have to be smart about it and not be a daft cunt, which these were. If they did it would have been well earned, just as any football fan would say about away fans going nuts in the home end.

Guest neesy111

Had a quick look on Rawk. Thought Liverpool fans were better than that. Giving us, players and fans absolute pelters.  :lol:

Erm, this place has been giving it to Liverpool as well for weeks.