Pre-season 19-20: Newcastle 2-1 AS Saint-Étienne

joeyt

Poor uneducated is deliberate oppression by the "upper classes". No social mobility keeps them rich and they can treat the rest as serfs to expand their commercial empire. Society is incubating the right in its current organisation.

Poor uneducated is deliberate oppression by the "upper classes". No social mobility keeps them rich and they can treat the rest as serfs to expand their commercial empire. Society is incubating the right in its current organisation.

Yep.

Guest Howaythetoon

Strange comments from covmag like.

To be fair, I don’t think he’s excusing such shit, I just think he’s trying to rationalise why such shit still goes on, terrace culture dna or something. Either way call them out for what they are, fucking utter mongs, this being 2019 makes them even worse than the NF mob from the 80s in many ways.

I mean to chant about some fraudulent dwarf rent a gob racist/islamaphobe walking human donate your money you mugs so I can buy some coke and get a hair cut hypocrite.... really, is this your level of sentience? Just put yourself down, utter dregs of society and Tommy boy is laughing all the way to the bank/clink you mugs. Like your owner Mike.

These cunts are lower than your average racists, at least those morons are genuine and loyal to their beliefs and they own their stupidity.

These Tommy fanboys don’t own a brain cell between them and are little pussy bitches being DPd by the likes of Tommy Boy and Mike Ashley. That’s how pathetic their lives are!

Guest covmag

To be fair, I don’t think he’s excusing such shit, I just think he’s trying to rationalise why such shit still goes on, terrace culture dna or something. Either way call them out for what they are, fucking utter mongs, this being 2019 makes them even worse than the NF mob from the 80s in many ways.

I mean to chant about some fraudulent dwarf rent a gob racist/islamaphobe walking human donate your money you mugs so I can buy some coke and get a hair cut hypocrite.... really, is this your level of sentience? Just put yourself down, utter dregs of society and Tommy boy is laughing all the way to the bank/clink you mugs. Like your owner Mike.

These cunts are lower than your average racists, at least those morons are genuine and loyal to their beliefs and they own their stupidity.

These Tommy fanboys don’t own a brain cell between them and are little pussy bitches being DPd by the likes of Tommy Boy and Mike Ashley. That’s how pathetic their lives are!

Yep  O0

Another reason not to go.

Let them chant about their loves; a repeat criminal who is literally petrified of brown people and soft drinks because he's a little thicket, Steve fucking Bruce. An utter embarrassment to society.

Friendly matches always attract the Neds for some reason. I was at Darlington a few years back when they were fighting amongst themselves on the touchline. Chavs day out.

The day a well known lad was fighting on the pitch, got banned and then later got convicted of being a kiddy fiddler.

Guest Howaythetoon

I confronted a group of lads a few years back at home to Cardiff when Pardew was booed relentlessly for racial language and abuse towards Shola. I couldn’t sit and say nowt so I told them to fuck off with that shit and called them out as an embarrassment to the club and they can’t be true fans and if they continued, I’d kick off. A bit of verbals went back and fourth and threats were made, but the gob shite shut his trap eventually and when he and his cronies walked out on 69 minutes he had the cheek to get his Asian mate to speak up for him and that he couldn’t be a racist. I’m not hard and can’t fight to save my life, but I’d feel ashamed of myself if I sat there and said nowt and I’m someone who will stand my ground. Mind I’d use all my gift of the gab skills to dodge a black eye or a physical confrontation :lol:

Guest covmag

I confronted a group of lads a few years back at home to Cardiff when Pardew was booed relentlessly for racial language and abuse towards Shola. I couldn’t sit and say nowt so I told them to fuck off with that shit and called them out as an embarrassment to the club and they can’t be true fans and if they continued, I’d kick off. A bit of verbals went back and fourth and threats were made, but the gob shite shut his trap eventually and when he and his cronies walked out on 69 minutes he had the cheek to get his Asian mate to speak up for him and that he couldn’t be a racist. I’m not hard and can’t fight to save my life, but I’d feel ashamed of myself if I sat there and said nowt and I’m someone who will stand my ground. Mind I’d use all my gift of the gab skills to dodge a black eye or a physical confrontation :lol:

I’m a soft shite too, I judge it on the threat, these days you have no idea who you are standing up against, one to one I’d deffo stand up for my principles but these fuckers are usually in a group which is a game changer for me personally.I agree that these games attract the muppets every time.

Guest Howaythetoon

Bolded bit  :snod: Imagine funding some jumped up little pricks coke habit with your hard earned money.

To be fair, I’d be looking at the weekly short sides and back haircuts and quite satisfied my money is truly being put to a good cause.

Seriously, he’s such a fraud man, I actually kind of think do you know what good luck to him, he’s latched onto a money making scheme to sustain his lifestyle of Burberry tops, short side and back barnets, a daily coke habit, and z list celebrity.

If he was a mate, we’d hate the cunt, but doff our caps at the same time.

I hear he’s gonna join the flat earth movement next, he’s running out of terrorist/Muslim/Asian grooming gangs/immigrants/ bingo balls to call out.

I bet our Tommy fanboys will be chanting you round earth Muslims get out of our flat, get out of our flat, you round earth Muslims, soon enough.

Tommy Tommy Black & White Army.

We are the Tommy fan boys, the Tommy fan boys, for we are mentally retarded and we are mad 4 Tommy, we are the loyalist Ulster Tommy fanboys, the flat world has ever seen.

Friendly matches always attract the Neds for some reason. I was at Darlington a few years back when they were fighting amongst themselves on the touchline. Chavs day out.

The day a well known lad was fighting on the pitch, got banned and then later got convicted of being a kiddy fiddler.

Used to post on here.

Used to post on here.

Dave?

Used to post on here.

Dave?

I know who you mean. Didn't know he used to post on here like. Under what name?

Used to post on here.

Dave?

LitteKidLover

Used to post on here.

Dave?

LitteKidLover

FFS  ;D ;D

I've been offered two free tickets for tomorrow's match from someone I know who works at SJP. Honestly considering going as I won't be supporting Ashley and it'll be hilarious to see how dead the stadium is.

Not a valid reason to attend game sorry

I've been offered two free tickets for tomorrow's match from someone I know who works at SJP. Honestly considering going as I won't be supporting Ashley and it'll be hilarious to see how dead the stadium is.

Not a valid reason to attend game sorry

:lol:

Are there any valid reasons?