Pre-season 19-20: Newcastle 2-1 AS Saint-Étienne

joeyt

Muto has great close control. Shame this system wont fit Almiron and him.

Unless Miggy could play deeper in one of the midfield places alongside Shelvey?

It's going to be interesting. Really like the look of Muto.

Miggy in the position Colback is playing could be really dynamic.

I think this setup really suits Shelvey, as he has the two other midfield runners alongside him to do all the legwork.

No offence but I’m really struggling to see how you give this much of a f***. It’s the most uninteresting thing in the world.

Mental isn't it. People saying it's a shame about this or that regarding players and tactics etc. Winning pre season games will only draw people back for the Arsenal game and help it all to blow over. Again. Allowing Ashley to win. Again.

He's not leaving in the PL. losses are the best thing for this club long term

I think this setup really suits Shelvey, as he has the two other midfield runners alongside him to do all the legwork.

No offence but I’m really struggling to see how you give this much of a fuck. It’s the most uninteresting thing in the world.

Yeah, I know. I'm struggling to see how your struggling too.

No offence but I’m really struggling to see how you give this much of a f***. It’s the most uninteresting thing in the world.

Mental isn't it. People saying it's a shame about this or that regarding players and tactics etc. Winning pre season games will only draw people back for the Arsenal game and help it all to blow over. Again. Allowing Ashley to win. Again.

I feel like if you were really done you wouldn't be on a Newcastle forum. I don't really trust your commitment man.

With me its just strongly refusing to accept and back Ashley's version of NUFC. I can't get behind or accept the fact we are a yoyo club with steve Bruce in charge. I still prefer to remember and think of NUFC as the 94-2006 pre Ashley version as one of the biggest and best clubs in the country. Maybe that's where I'm going wrong who knows

I feel like if you were really done you wouldn't be on a Newcastle forum. I don't really trust your commitment man.

I love football still and I love this board. I can't detach completely as it was too big a part of my life. I just like to take the piss and laugh at Ashley fc until he leaves and also to read the thoughts of other people in this shit situation

I have to admit when Rafa left and it was all burn it all down that's the final straw, I never expected people to be debating tactics and getting excited about muto etc

so everyone deciding they like muto now? :lol:

he's never been a bad player man, just not a great one or probably what rafa wanted

He's barely played enough for most people to be able to form an opinion, really

the little run he had prior to the asian cup last season was all you needed to see, looked very good to me then

No offence but I’m really struggling to see how you give this much of a fuck. It’s the most uninteresting thing in the world.

Yeah, I know. I'm struggling to see how your struggling too.

You’re*. Fair enough mate, enjoy it.

I love football still and I love this board. I can't detach completely as it was too big a part of my life. I just like to take the piss and laugh at Ashley fc until he leaves and also to read the thoughts of other people in this shit situation

I have to admit when Rafa left and it was all burn it all down that's the final straw, I never expected people to be debating tactics and getting excited about muto etc

You're on a match thread following the match, and are surprised people on the thread are talking about the team setup?

You claim to be done and you're watching and following the match man. Come off it. That is hypocritical.

I'm in bed I'm not watching that shit  :lol:

I always browse here with my morning brew it's ritual. That's all. I was hoping to see some comments taking the piss out Ashley fc not people talking and planning tactics like it matters. Winning games just makes Ashley richer and keeps him here longer. I can't see how people don't get that at this point.

I always browse here with my morning brew it's ritual. That's all. I was hoping to see some comments taking the piss out Ashley fc not people talking and planning tactics like it matters. Winning games just makes Ashley richer and keeps him here longer. I can't see how people don't get that at this point.

Stop having expectations of other people man.

Just do what you think is best. Nobody wants to be told what to do by anyone.

People discussing the match in here isn't what's keeping Ashley here :lol:

To me it's like the Other Games Today thread, can watch it and discuss it without having any real feelings towards it.

Stop having expectations of other people man.

Just do what you think is best. Nobody wants to be told what to do by anyone.

The Geordie nation, Ashley’s perfect customer.

https://images.app.goo.gl/YBJJ5rWvh4p4hYzv9