Pre-season 19-20: Newcastle 2-1 AS Saint-Étienne

joeyt

I'm in bed I'm not watching that shit  :lol:

I always browse here with my morning brew it's ritual. That's all. I was hoping to see some comments taking the piss out Ashley fc not people talking and planning tactics like it matters. Winning games just makes Ashley richer and keeps him here longer. I can't see how people don't get that at this point.

Stop having expectations of other people man.

Just do what you think is best. Nobody wants to be told what to do by anyone.

The Geordie nation, Ashley’s perfect customer.

https://images.app.goo.gl/YBJJ5rWvh4p4hYzv9

Never bought anything from Mike Ashley or care one jot about him. Just talking about the match.

I find all this behaviour incredibly obnoxious. You're all as bad as Mike Ashley. It's the same pig headed attitude.

We are all just incredibly angry and frustrated. I don't know how to behave. Deep down I don't want to see Newcastle go down. I don't want to see them lose games or get hammered.

I'm certainly never going to a home or away game until Ashley leaves but it would be nice to at least be able to be an armchair fan. But I know even that's pointless, devoting any time, feelings or passion towards it is just a waste of time. We just need Ashley gone but I can't see him ever leaving in the PL

So we are stuck in a bad position. I would like to just be able to watch games on sky and at least hope we do ok but I'm struggling to even be able to do that due to Bruce.

I'm in bed I'm not watching that s***  :lol:

I always browse here with my morning brew it's ritual. That's all. I was hoping to see some comments taking the p*ss out Ashley fc not people talking and planning tactics like it matters. Winning games just makes Ashley richer and keeps him here longer. I can't see how people don't get that at this point.

This victim complex is really unbecoming man.

It's ridiculous to have people reply to any post about the match insinuating you support Mike Ashley for watching the game and talking about the team setup.

You guys are the victims and you cannot have any accept anyone not being as outraged to the extent you are.

It's ridiculous. if you really didn't care you wouldn't be on the forum. I could argue you're frauds in that respect.

I'm in bed I'm not watching that shit  :lol:

I always browse here with my morning brew it's ritual. That's all. I was hoping to see some comments taking the piss out Ashley fc not people talking and planning tactics like it matters. Winning games just makes Ashley richer and keeps him here longer. I can't see how people don't get that at this point.

The Geordie nation, Ashley’s perfect customer.

https://images.app.goo.gl/YBJJ5rWvh4p4hYzv9

Never bought anything from Mike Ashley or care one jot about him. Just talking about the match.

I find all this behaviour incredibly obnoxious. You're all as bad as Mike Ashley. It's the same pig headed attitude.

You’re taking it incredibly personally. When I first mentioned it, I just was curious as to how you give a fuck. Like seriously, tactics, systems, whatever - I am so broken with it all I honestly just don’t care. It makes no difference to me if we win the first 10 games of next season. The disease is still present.

Didn’t mean to cause offence and I definitely don’t hold anything against anyone for watching and caring. I’m probably just jealous that I wish I did. Sad state of affairs, man.

We are all just incredibly angry and frustrated. I don't know how to behave. Deep down I don't want to see Newcastle go down. I don't want to see them lose games or get hammered.

But I know it's pointless having devoting any time, feelings or passion towards it as it's pointless. We just need Ashley gone but I can't see him ever leaving in the PL.

So we are stuck in a bad position. I would like to just be able to watch games on sky and at least hope we do ok but I'm struggling to even be able to do that due to Bruce.

I get that point but my opinion is while I consider it unlikely he'd sell in the short to medium term while in the prem I consider the chances of him selling outside the prem to be basically zero.

Guest neesy111

Our Chinese fans are holding up Ashley Out printouts. More fight in them than the average Newcastle based fan unfortunately.

Yeap.

But I know it's pointless having devoting any time, feelings or passion towards it as it's pointless. We just need Ashley gone but I can't see him ever leaving in the PL.

I get that point but my opinion is while I consider it unlikely he'd sell in the short to medium term while in the prem I consider the chances of him selling outside the prem to be basically zero.

That's the main problem for me. If there was genuinely a chance he could leave in the next 2/3 years whilst we are in the PL I would be ok with supporting us and willing us to stay up but I think there's no chance.

I went to Swansea, Southampton and Arsenal in our first season back up in 2017 hoping just to survive for a year or 2 then we might get investment and/or new owners. More fool me. I won't fall for that again

Guest The Little Waster

By what logic is that ? Imo he will only sell when Nufc becomes a constant loss maker for him . Give it a couple of successive relegations with low crowds and fuck all tv money and he'll sharp piss off . Stay in the prem and hes here forever

And that's fine. Not sure why that means you have to complain about people that are following the match, and insinuate that it means we are supporting Mike Ashley.

I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

By what logic is that ? Imo he will only sell when Nufc becomes a constant loss maker for him . Give it a couple of successive relegations with low crowds and fuck all tv money and he'll sharp piss off . Stay in the prem and hes here forever

a few reasons one being pride he will not want to admit defeat and sell at a loss. The other is there's not exactly been much interest from buyers for the club while its in the prem and making money, what are the chances of buyers coming along if its losing lots of money stuck in the championship or lower?

I agree with this. I don't get the notion that club has to burn and do a Sunderland to be rid of him. A shoe string budget in a lower league and a mass exodus is far from guaranteed that he'll sell.

I see it the other way around. While the club is in the Premier League, he gets free global exposure for his main business. In the Championship he has to put money in to try and get back to that, with comparatively very little exposure. I think a failed promotion bid or even relegation to league one would see him sell because he'd no longer be milking a cash cow and would have to invest in it with unknown returns. I actually see that as the only circumstance in which he'll sell.

I see it the other way around. While the club is in the Premier League, he gets free global exposure for his main business. In the Championship he has to put money in to try and get back to that, with comparatively very little exposure. I think a failed promotion bid or even relegation to league one would see him sell because he'd no longer be milking a cash cow and would have to invest in it with unknown returns. I actually see that as the only circumstance in which he'll sell.

There is no way in holy hell this guy will ever accept a loss on what he paid for us.