Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Our of interest done Anyone know why the Emirates flight doesnt run 7 days a week from Newcastle now?

Because I'm a sad cunt, who was also interested tbf, that's looked it up it's because of capacity issues at Dubai due to them upgrading their runways.

Glad to be of service.

I hate when journalists say "be patient", etc. Just fuck off, its been 12 years of misery.

If it rumbles on for a week, it isn't happening as far as I'm concerned. We must have our transfer team on negotiations FFS.

This has been a nice diversion tactic.

It is now the 28th of May and Rafa is still not signed up and that has gone even more quiet.

Aye, it was actually Ashley and pen fold distastefully dressed in face paint and bed sheets at the airport.

Our of interest done Anyone know why the Emirates flight doesnt run 7 days a week from Newcastle now?

Because I'm a sad cunt, who was also interested tbf, that's looked it up it's because of capacity issues at Dubai due to them upgrading their runways.

Glad to be of service.

Haha cheers

some bloke on the twitter saying a Dubai plane just landed at NCL and his old mans helping a load of arabs with their luggage. suitcases and all sorts.

SUITCASES?

Proof of funds  :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

1kDj.gif

If this little snippet isn't a red flag for our supporters, then I should really weep in despair instead. The manager is the most valuable part of the club, and if they are not treating his position as being integral to the takeover then they're bigger idiots than I thought.

Or you know, this is all a Keith Bishop stunt. Both those scenarios make me sick, so I'd hope that this journo is blagging like the rest of them.

so I'd hope that this journo is blagging like the rest of them.

Which isn't at all unlikely given that he works for Bein Sport, whose editorial policy towards Rafa Benitez has been ambivalent at best and downright mendacious at worst. They have been Ashley apologists, disgracefully so occasionally, over the past few years.

Best thing to do would be to ignore journalist tweets throughout the day and maybe just have a round up discussion in the evening.  Reacting to every single comment from a blue tick twitter account does not help anyone.