Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest godzilla

The only aspect of this which makes me doubt it would go through is the bin Zayed group went public with it when we know that Ashley usually wants everything done behind closed doors.

They only went public after the Sun article and been inundated for informtion after that from the media. The club fully had the opportunity to rubbish the claims but done the exact opposite and confirmed it.

So the premier league are saying they've not seen proof of funds whilst a source for the Arabs say they've sent them. Ffs man. Getting suspicious of this lot like.

Falconry is a commendable part of their culture but the delivery method does take time.

The only aspect of this which makes me doubt it would go through is the bin Zayed group went public with it when we know that Ashley usually wants everything done behind closed doors.

They only went public after the Sun article and been inundated for informtion after that from the media. The club fully had the opportunity to rubbish the claims but done the exact opposite and confirmed it.

That begs the question, who leaked it to Ashley's favourite news org, the Sun?

Guest godzilla

That begs the question, who leaked it to Ashley's favourite news org, the Sun?

That I can't answer would be interesting to know though.

It's back fucking on lads:

Northerngimp[/member] get that bath re-run.

I once filled up a bag with a load of Louis Vuitton gear with no intention of going through with any of it (I didn't, but you get the analogy).

Guest reefatoon

The letter is taking its time getting to the Premier league because it’s wedding season and the postmen are too busy delivering out invites at the mo.

It's back fucking on lads:

Northerngimp[/member] get that bath re-run.

I once filled up a bag with a load of Louis Vuitton gear with no intention of going through with any of it (I didn't, but you get the analogy).

They're just after some Sheikh Bakes from Greggs