Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Steve Wraith says its not happening

Steve Wraith is a two bit boxing promoter who thinks because he sat next to someone who failed to buy us one time that he is relevant.

He was sure Staveley would succeed so we can welcome the sheikh right now.

:thup:

Half tempted to book a train up to the Toon on Friday evening, just in case something does actually happen and I can party my sad little arse off.

And what if nothing happens?

He can still party his sad little arse off.

Half tempted to book a train up to the Toon on Friday evening, just in case something does actually happen and I can party my sad little arse off.

And what if nothing happens?

Standard Friday stayhome crywank.

Guest godzilla

How would the Chronicle be able to verify that the call/email actually is from the Bin Zayed Group? No idea how this kind of stuff works.

This had crossed my mind as well :lol:

Registered numbers and email I presume. It's a business not Castle Black  :lol: :lol:

This is total mayhem!

Absolutely no-one has a clue what the heck is going on.

Ashley's regime simply won't comment. Half the journo's don't even know who the guy is, the other half are in contact with his group, if it is his group they are in contact with. One side saying one thing another the other. It's bonkers.

There is major mischief making either way.

How would the Chronicle be able to verify that the call/email actually is from the Bin Zayed Group? No idea how this kind of stuff works.

Registered numbers and email I presume. It's a business not Castle Black  :lol: :lol:

phX.gif

Mate is a pilot for Etihad, lives in Abu Dhabi obviously, says there will be "news on Friday" according to the "Abu Dhabi rumour mill"  :lol:  Just leaving that there.

What about the Dubai rumour mill?

Guest godzilla

phX.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mate is a pilot for Etihad, lives in Abu Dhabi obviously, says there will be "news on Friday" according to the "Abu Dhabi rumour mill"  :lol:  Just leaving that there.

Everyone all of a sudden has connections in the Middle East.  :lol:

What is it with Friday? I'm sure even before the airport watch and now the mate's a pilot info, there was already something supposed to happen on Friday. Can't remember which tweet or info that was from though.

What is it with Friday? I'm sure even before the airport watch and now the mate's a pilot info, there was already something supposed to happen on Friday. Can't remember which tweet or info that was from though.

Some guy on twitter has said something will happen on Friday. Apparently Staveley has booked out a hotel over the weekend, though there is still rooms available on the Friday night.

Some guy on twitter has said something will happen on Friday. Apparently Staveley has booked out a hotel over the weekend, though there is still rooms available on the Friday night.

Thought that tweet was from last week? Think the tweet about the Friday was that it should happen on or before Friday because Friday is a start of a week long holiday in the UAE or something. Ramadhan ends next  Tuesday too fwiw.

:lol: I legit do have a mate, from Whitley Bay actually, who is a pilot for Etihad and lives in Abu Dhabi. I am also just as certain he knows fuck all just like everyone else.

Except in Sunderland where they have connections with middle earth

Except in Sunderland where they have connections with middle earth

:lol: