Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

When does the shooting season start?

Once they're done with the grouse they'll be more than welcome to put a bullet in me head as I reckon I'll probably be even more sick of this s*** than I am now.

September.

The letter is taking its time getting to the Premier league because it’s wedding season and the postmen are too busy delivering out invites at the mo.

Once they're done with the grouse they'll be more than welcome to put a bullet in me head as I reckon I'll probably be even more sick of this shit than I am now.

Not til the 12th August

Guest godzilla

Once they're done with the grouse they'll be more than welcome to put a bullet in me head as I reckon I'll probably be even more sick of this s*** than I am now.

September.

Yeah it is (think some start mid August), @geordiedentist mentioned this as the possible reason for the planes, was put right and replied 'Well no. So that's a good point'. Low and behold though the Chronicle live feed seized on the tweet and put it up without the @geordiedentist correction. Honestly the local journalists are just posting whatever s*** comes their way.

The glorious 12th it’s known as - the 12th of August

September.

Yeah it is (think some start mid August), @geordiedentist mentioned this was put right and replied 'Well no. So that's a good point'. Low and behold though the Chronicle live feed seized on tweet and put it up without the @geordiedentist correction. Honestly the local journalists are just posting whatever shit comes their way.

There's like thousands of billionaires in the world, can we ever be approached by one who isn't a grifter?

Actually... only 2,043 billionaires exist (Wiki). And if people were to "cease the means of production" and expropriate (steal) all their wealth, you'd only be paying the entire US budget for maybe 25 years before we run out of that money completely, not to mention all the jobs and industries destroyed by said expropriation.

Taking this to the Chat section where I can feel sufficiently attacked :lol:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/what-next-newcastle-united-takeover-16344923

The figures behind would-be Newcastle United owners the Bin Zayed Group are adamant that their bid for the club remains in play and serious despite 24 hours of intense scrutiny of their credentials.

On a day of claims and counter-claims, United were no closer to a deal for Rafa Benitez or the club to change ownership. But there has been an element of push back against the scepticism that has grown since last night.

Contacted by ChronicleLive they spoke about “when” the deal for United is completed not if. And they also issued a strong denial of claims that they don’t have the money to complete the deal, insisting they have provided proof of funding to relevant parties.

Could someone be using this Bin Zayed group to hide the real dealmakers, so it appears there is no conflict of interest by the Al Nahyan family? Just far enough removed to look good, for the authorities. An interesting point I saw someone make online.