Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

If all that is left is fit & proper, then MA's lawyers need to collect everything they need from BZG to submit the paper work to the PL to begin the owner and director test. It's that simple. It's fully in their court, esp if 1) proof of funds checked out 2) mutually agreed heads of terms outlining the proposed transaction was submitted to the PL

It is a worry that these are making all these noises in public, as others have said we have no idea what sort of funds this lot have access too. Their official website looks like a knocked up schoolboy project and reports of recent restructuring within the group taking place to improve their financial position suggests they’re hardly rolling in it.

We could be on the verge of selling to chancers whose own website puts profit as the number one driver. Gotta hope that Ashley is true to his word that he’ll only sell to someone who take the club forward and can show that. My early enthusiasm is making way to caution.

My remaining worry, is that both Kenyon and Staveley seemed under the impression that they had or would have agreements with him, only for him to pull the rug out at the fi  stages.

I hope they know who they are dealing with.

Honestly think only Ashley can fuck it up from here. I don't know if Luke Edwards sources are imaginary, but the talk that Ashley doesn't like deals done in public sounds just like the sort of stunt he has pulled previously. If he genuinely wants to sell then this should be sorted by Friday you would think.

Edwards has for his facts wrong on this one, for the Kenyon deal at least. It was Ashley who went on sky to talk about the deal being further along than any before. Kenyon didn’t say much at all

One thing I can say with certainty is that this kind of shit show wouldn't be going on around a club that's run anywhere remotely close to competently.

struggle to see what the club has done wrong (in this case) they won't say anything until everythings done ashley and co aren't forcing this lot to mouth off to the press and its the very public nature of this is making me wary of this being true.

Ordinarily a seller would require the buyer to sign an NDA that prohibits the buyer from going off and saying anything publicly until it's a done deal--and at that point there would be coordinated statements. On the other end of the spectrum, if a fake buyer was making a story up out of whole cloth, a well run organization would clearly and unequivocally set the record straight. But leaving the story out there twisting in the wind is just chaotic--which seems to be part of MA's MO.

“Hundreds of MoUs,Many of foreign Investment,Lots of promises..Yet no employment rise and infrastructure is under developed”

Seems they get a lot of that in that region fake mou investment agreements meaning you arn’t actually contracted to invest.

No wonder Sheikh Brendan Rodgers biggest “investment” was just a mou investment :laugh:

$2billion investment apparently.

If they’ve actually got that kind of money they will get the deal with us over the line but they won’t becuase they don’t deliver and they don’t have that money.

You’re as mad as a honey badger on acid, and as bi-polar two-face’s coin spinning for eternity but you’ve upped your entertainment game since the Eddie Howe days.  :lol:

:laugh:

My remaining worry, is that both Kenyon and Staveley seemed under the impression that they had or would have agreements with him, only for him to pull the rug out at the fi  stages.

I hope they know who they are dealing with.

Kenyon and Staveley's bids hit the buffers because they couldn't raise the money. They were trying to put together consortiums of investors and failed.

The Friday thing was fake, that plastic Man United cunt on Twitter was on the wind up.

That account never mentioned Friday.

There was some shite about planes coming from Dubai on Friday as well.

The Friday thing was fake, that plastic Man United cunt on Twitter was on the wind up.

This guy is based in Kuwait and just seems to be retweeting stuff he’s heard.

Oh yeah, fairs. I was on about the fake Midhat account.

“Hundreds of MoUs,Many of foreign Investment,Lots of promises..Yet no employment rise and infrastructure is under developed”

Seems they get a lot of that in that region fake mou investment agreements meaning you arn’t actually contracted to invest.

No wonder Sheikh Brendan Rodgers biggest “investment” was just a mou investment :laugh:

If they’ve actually got that kind of money they will get the deal with us over the line but they won’t becuase they don’t deliver and they don’t have that money.

They didn’t for Liverpool and they won’t for us.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN? ? ? ? ?

I need this to end so I don't have to see "Various:Sheikh" without a space between it anymore

Ha ha yeah the title isn’t good for those with OCD

He’s pulled about 3 all nighters since this all kicked off so I think he’s delirious. Eh GE?

Brendan Rodgers is my slang for Actor.

It is a worry that these are making all these noises in public, as others have said we have no idea what sort of funds this lot have access too. Their official website looks like a knocked up schoolboy project and reports of recent restructuring within the group taking place to improve their financial position suggests they’re hardly rolling in it.

We could be on the verge of selling to chancers whose own website puts profit as the number one driver. Gotta hope that Ashley is true to his word that he’ll only sell to someone who take the club forward and can show that. My early enthusiasm is making way to caution.

What? Ashley would sell to a consortium led by Kim Jong Un, Trump and Genghis Khan if they offered him 350m in cash.

What? Ashley would sell to a consortium led by Kim Jong Un, Trump and Genghis Khan if they offered him 350m in cash.

I'd happily take that over Ashley.

I'd happily take that over Ashley.

:lol: It would definitely be more entertaining.