Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Jesus. If this has truly been a wind-up by this Odin character then there is actually a bigger cunt out there than Mike Ashley.

How long has this Odin character been a member on here?

I called him out on been a c*** weeks ago and got slated for it as well. Looks like I was right about him and the fakeover. Who'd have thought it

"It's like raaaiiiinnnnn on your wedding day..."

Ha ha hardly. So the one who has been making fake conversations up about a fake takeover is ok but the person who called him out on his bullshit and has been proven right is the Cunt? Okayy then

Nope, both as bad as each other as far as I'm concerned. Several people have turned this thread toxic, either lying or revelling in laughing at people's optimism, however misguided it may turn out to be.

Guest godzilla

Surely a ban if he’s on the wind up. Weird behaviour. I did say all that pish he was talking about contacts in recruitment was nonsense

Needs the opportunity to explain himself first and why if he has

I called him out on been a c*** weeks ago and got slated for it as well. Looks like I was right about him and the fakeover. Who'd have thought it

"It's like raaaiiiinnnnn on your wedding day..."

Ha ha hardly. So the one who has been making fake conversations up about a fake takeover is ok but the person who called him out on his bullshit and has been proven right is the Cunt? Okayy then

Nope, both as bad as each other as far as I'm concerned. Several people have turned this thread toxic, either lying or revelling in laughing at people's optimism, however misguided it may turn out to be.

Well said, man

Do you want a pat on the head or something CDM? The way you're going on about this is pure cringe.

I just knew he was a wrong un

as are you

I'm not like. I haven't gave Ashley a penny for years for starters

That there doesn't define whether you are wrong or not. It's your shitty imperious attitude, man.

Usually just lurk on this board but it's becoming unbearable, mods need to ban people from here who keep repeating the same shit day in and day out, that goes for both sides of the believe it/ 'I told you so' cretins, it's worse than anything on RTG this.

The screenshots above are obviously fake but the account of Midhat is real. There are voice clips of him speaking, you can confirm his voice on YT videos/interviews. I do think it's odd that he would even speak to fans even with a thumbs up emoji, but that is him.

I thought Odin said he deleted part of that discussion? Could account for the dodgy photoshop look when he wasn’t actually trying to fake it?

Seems a few people have been communicating with the ‘hat, would be odd to fake it when you don’t have to.

No idea whats going on here with whoever "odin" is, but I'm creasing at that dude on twitter posting the apparent whatsapp convos with that guy.  People buy anything when they're desperate, I suppose

Usually just lurk on this board but it's becoming unbearable, mods need to ban people from here who keep repeating the same shit day in and day out, that goes for both sides of the believe it/ 'I told you so' cretins, it's worse than anything on RTG this.

The screenshots above are obviously fake but the account of Midhat is real. There are voice clips of him speaking, you can confirm his voice on YT videos/interviews. I do think it's odd that he would even speak to fans even with a thumbs up emoji, but that is him.

Fuck off.

I thought Odin said he deleted part of that discussion? Could account for the dodgy photoshop look when he wasn’t actually trying to fake it?

Seems a few people have been communicating with the ‘hat, would be odd to fake it when you don’t have to.

Absolutely this

Check Willow’s version.

Jesus wept. Some fucking people. Can we put the anguish emoji back in the forum banner please?

Who's got the keys to the city these days? thomas[/member]

after httpsgate I’m lucky to be able to log in

Guest firetotheworks

FWIW every single interaction I've had with Odin on here has basically just been me calling him out as a shit poster, or at best clueless and wrong - Mitro shouldn't have adapted his style because we changed for Shearer, Dalglish did more harm to NUFC than Ashley ever did, Rafa being to blame for poor form, us being worse after Cathro left (despite him having left 3 years earlier and our defence actually improving after that), money meaning nothing because Fulham wasted 100m, Kenedy being a Billy big bollocks for some reason, etc.

I don't expect this to be any different. I'll apologise if I'm wrong, but I doubt it. I'm pretty certain he's a shitposter.

Surely a ban if he’s on the wind up. Weird behaviour. I did say all that pish he was talking about contacts in recruitment was nonsense

Needs the opportunity to explain himself first and why if he has

Of course

FWIW every single interaction I've had with Odin on here has basically just been me calling him out as a shit poster, or at best clueless and wrong - Mitro being up there with Shearer, Rafa being to blame for poor form, us being worse after Cathro left (despite him leaving 3 years earlier and our defence actually improving after that), Kenedy being a Billy big bollocks for some reason, etc.

I don't expect this to be any different. I'll apologise if I'm wrong, but I doubt it. I'm pretty certain he's a shitposter.

That's a pretty long list which I'm pretty certain most of us are on  :lol:

Jesus wept. Some f***ing people. Can we put the anguish emoji back in the forum banner please?

Who's got the keys to the city these days? thomas[/member]

Have you banned Odin or are you giving him a chance to come on and explain himself?

Nee idea, I’ve done nowt apart from have a succulent pork dinner.