Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

So Odin got banned for a bit of fun and decent trolling?

No, not yet, doubt he will either. If he has lied, well i'd rather he faced it up and apologised.

Then that would be it, we all do daft things to seek attention, it's no biggie to forgive him.

We all don't go to those levels though, man.

I know, without going all wet lettuce, a second chance isn't wrong is it.

Racist shite, trolling and things like that deserve bans, being a daft attention seeking sod isn't imo.

Aye I wouldn’t ban him. No one will take notice of any of his posts now anyway :lol:

Aye that's true, he's just going to have to rebuild trust, silly sod.

Even now a small part of me hoped he was geniune, that's how the fat arsehole owner we have has got us, clutching at very short straws.

there was guys on here saying odin was a long time respected poster,and would never knowingly mislead people,wtf is going on ..odin u cunt

I checked that out, I'm sure he's only been here 3 years.

(Click on a member name it reveals their info)

Hardley a vintage poster.

What a f***ing whopper he must be to go to those lengths, absolute spud, weird behaviour.

It's weirder that he didn't go to greater lengths. How could he be so careless with the photoshopping?

To get away with an act of evil, you have to be so evil that no one can believe it was you. I think Mark Lawrenson said that.

What a f***ing whopper he must be to go to those lengths, absolute spud, weird behaviour.

It's weirder that he didn't go to greater lengths. How could he be so careless with the photoshopping?

To get away with an act of evil, you have to be so evil that no one can believe it was you. I think Mark Lawrenson said that.

This really.

What he was saying was quite believable and logical, his photoshopping however was pretty unbelievable.

there was guys on here saying odin was a long time respected poster,and would never knowingly mislead people,wtf is going on ..odin u cunt

Am sure he has been a long time poster (and I found him reasonable) which is why if he has pulled a flanker, it's extremely poor craic.

]

6PyuXfU.png

Bit lame he did this but banning Odin seems the only option, shame.

the forum is going so slow of late, is it fucked?

Why are you even discussing whether he faked it or not? It's right there for everyone to see, couldnt even use the right color of white to paint over the text never mind the timestamp :lol:

Jesus

I only figured that now you pointed it out. What the actual fuck!

I'm blown away why someone would want this much attention on themselves, was he hoping to be the forum glory boy had this actually ever happened?

Madness just utter madness.

:snod:

After all that I'm still pretty much in the same place, there has been contact from a large and respected company and Ashley may be stringing us and them along, word of heads of terms being agreed and we'd expect, if it's done competently  that it wouldnt be played out in the media.

Im still expecting an announcement, whether its Ashley to say it's off or BZG to say it's done, for all Odins antics, little has really changed.