Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I can believe the screenshots are real. I can believe Odin is actually speaking on there to some guy claiming to be Midhat or whoever the f***.

I really struggle to believe that anyone seriously involved in a multibillion dollar enterprise is freely sharing information about a signifcant business deal with some random who messages him out of the blue on f***ing Whatsapp  :lol:

Odin man  :lol:

f*** off

Hilarious this man  :lol:

You’re one of those people who gets punched in the face in the local but doesn’t know why. Everyone else does.

f*** off.

You f*** off. People don't need to listen to gullable people like you spouting bullshit about a takeover that's never going to happen. Just leave it ffs

Well he can go f*** himself if it doesn’t happen.

But yeah here you go, took me a while to figure out how to upload the screenshot.

Straight from the horses mouth.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2efuybs.jpg

how come no date is shown between his last reply and your new message?

I deleted my last messages to him from 2 days ago. It wasn’t one of my finest moments..

mine keeps the date separator even if I do this in app.  or you mean you photoshopped the above?

I don’t know mate. I deleted 3 texts including an image (not my cock) and one of his emojis and then just took a screenshot. The the last two are from today.

Fair enough.  From my side it makes it very difficult to believe the above is true as that would mean your version of whatsapp behaving differently to mine(maybe someone can explain this). 

If you are making this up as a wind up (who knows whats going os at the moment) I can recommend a few apps for faking WhatsApp communications.  They do a better job than trying to do it your self.  Let me know.

The actual photo he posted has been photoshopped as you suggest. It's been done really badly too like.  :lol:

I'm not angry. Just disappointed. A lot of people are very emotionally invested in this (not that I should have to say it) and we've got "one of our own" taking the absolute piss out of them. Jog on.

If one of our own has repeatedly & intentionally misled this forum then they are no better than Ashley and I'd hope the mods would can any individual who would do so. Times are fucking tough, we don't need our own fans taking the piss for their own gains.

Don’t different versions of whatsapp have different time stamps etc?

Eg iphone vs other versions on iPad? Older v newer?

Different on every message on the same conversation?

No. Of course they don’t. Check the times on the messages. He fucked it up.

I can believe the screenshots are real. I can believe Odin is actually speaking on there to some guy claiming to be Midhat or whoever the f***.

I really struggle to believe that anyone seriously involved in a multibillion dollar enterprise is freely sharing information about a signifcant business deal with some random who messages him out of the blue on f***ing Whatsapp  :lol:

Odin man  :lol:

f*** off

Hilarious this man  :lol:

You’re one of those people who gets punched in the face in the local but doesn’t know why. Everyone else does.

f*** off.

You f*** off. People don't need to listen to gullable people like you spouting bullshit about a takeover that's never going to happen. Just leave it ffs

I’m spouting nothing.

Have always said nothing confirmed either way is positive.

Clearly something has been going on you tin foil hat wanker

Arguably the worst part of this transfer business has been the appearance of all the absolute rectangles who’ve weaseled their way onto the forum and been subjecting us to their white-hot dogshit.

But yeah here you go, took me a while to figure out how to upload the screenshot.

I deleted my last messages to him from 2 days ago. It wasn’t one of my finest moments..

mine keeps the date separator even if I do this in app.  or you mean you photoshopped the above?

I don’t know mate. I deleted 3 texts including an image (not my cock) and one of his emojis and then just took a screenshot. The the last two are from today.

Fair enough.  From my side it makes it very difficult to believe the above is true as that would mean your version of whatsapp behaving differently to mine(maybe someone can explain this). 

If you are making this up as a wind up (who knows whats going os at the moment) I can recommend a few apps for faking WhatsApp communications.  They do a better job than trying to do it your self.  Let me know.

The actual photo he posted has been photoshopped as you suggest. It's been done really badly too like.  :lol:

I'm not angry. Just disappointed. A lot of people are very emotionally invested in this (not that I should have to say it) and we've got "one of our own" taking the absolute p*ss out of them. Jog on.

He's a little sod. Him and his gullable pals but they don't like it when someone with a grasp of reality tells them

I'm not angry. Just disappointed. A lot of people are very emotionally invested in this (not that I should have to say it) and we've got "one of our own" taking the absolute p*ss out of them. Jog on.

If one of our own has repeatedly & intentionally misled this forum then they are no better than Ashley and I'd hope the mods would can any individual who would do so. Times are f***ing tough, we don't need our own fans taking the p*ss for their own gains.

He's a little sod. Him and his gullable pals but they don't like it when someone with a grasp of reality tells them

\

and you are a bit of a douche, and every bit as confused with your Building 7 horse shit.

Yes its super easy to fake Whatsapp conversations but I don't think thats been shopped.

:lol:

Zoom in on the photo. Look at where one message ends and the next begins...look at the background pattern...either something magical is going on or he's photoshopped it.

I do this stuff for a living. It's fucking awfully done like. 

Yes its super easy to fake Whatsapp conversations but I don't think thats been shopped.

6PyuXfU.png

Bit lame he did this but banning Odin seems the only option, shame.

the forum is going so slow of late, is it fucked?

\

and you are a bit of a douche, and every bit as confused with your Building 7 horse s***.

How? For telling someone to stop spouting rubbish about and getting people's hopes up on false pretences!? Building 7??

\

and you are a bit of a douche, and every bit as confused with your Building 7 horse s***.

How? For telling someone to stop spouting rubbish about and getting people's hopes up on false pretences!? Building 7??

No. You are just being a bit of a hipster cynic dick about it so you can lube your cock up with "I told you so". Yes, people have gotten carried away, especially because the biggest stumbling block to the takeover is a colossal cunt who strangle his mom to squeeze a few extra quid out of her. But you acting like Cassandra seeing the village's impending doom is way more irritating than people irrationally getting their hopes up.

And using the term fakeover sounds like something somebody would use on 4chan before purchasing a tiki torch.

Guest covmag

Have to admit he had us hook line and sinker, the utter cunt and wants banned for life the fucking pleb.

Log off and forget this club and it’s cronies, all too fucking raw and weird. :(