Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

You were one of the worse victims in this Gaz man. The way he played with your emotions when you were already on tenterhooks was bad to see. I was only looking out for you man telling you not to believe that rubbish and get your hopes up

What a cunt I am ey

Sorry to break it to you but you are just as bad as Odin. So annoying

CDM you will never beat me to being most hated poster just stop trying :laugh:

They only hate you because you were right and that makes them look like mugs

He was, but that's not why he's unpopular now is it.

]

6PyuXfU.png

Bit lame he did this but banning Odin seems the only option, shame.

the forum is going so slow of late, is it fucked?

Why are you even discussing whether he faked it or not? It's right there for everyone to see, couldnt even use the right color of white to paint over the text never mind the timestamp :lol:

You were one of the worse victims in this Gaz man. The way he played with your emotions when you were already on tenterhooks was bad to see. I was only looking out for you man telling you not to believe that rubbish and get your hopes up

What a c*** I am ey

Aye I know. Bless them

And there you go, if you think it's because you were right, well.

It's not because of the repetition, endlessly repeating the same point....no ?

What a cunt I am ey

No. It's how it's delivered. A fair few of us were skeptical about this takeover from the very beginning, but we weren't dicks about it. Pretending now to be looking out for other people's best interests, when in truth he was just belittling people to feel better about his sorry little ass, is just outright odious behavior.

]

6PyuXfU.png

Why are you even discussing whether he faked it or not? It's right there for everyone to see, couldnt even use the right color of white to paint over the text never mind the timestamp :lol:

that photo of the photoshop was faked man.  ;)

edit - the smileys on this board are creepy

Guest The Little Waster

What a cunt I am ey

No. It's how it's delivered. A fair few of us were skeptical about this takeover from the very beginning, but we weren't dicks about it. Pretending now to be looking out for other people's best interests, when in truth he was just belittling people to feel better about his sorry little ass, is just outright odious behavior.

Don't take yourself so seriously man ... someone disagreed with you on the internet - get over it and yourself

We were wrong, County was right. The lad's repeating himself because no one's got the ushankas to give him an apology.

That said, there is some bloke called Midhat who sends thumbs up emojis to people. And his voice matches with the real Midhat.Hold off on the fakeover claims.

The forum needs to get rid of the stand out trolls of late, if not it will drive away any decent poster worth keeping. It doesn't bother me, i'm away if the takeover doesn't happen, but I've invested a lot of time in to this place, so would hate to see it become a facebook group or tacky fans forum after the standards & principles its stood for so long.

Like the club; used to love this place. It's all coming to an end. :(

Guest godzilla

The forum needs to get rid of the stand out trolls of late, if not it will drive away any decent poster worth keeping. It doesn't bother me, i'm away if the takeover doesn't happen, but I've invested a lot of time in to this place, so would hate to see it become a facebook group or tacky fans forum after the standards & principles its stood for so long.

Like the club; used to love this place. It's all coming to an end. :(

100% agree, really think it's time for this thread to be locked for a start

What a cunt I am ey

Don't take yourself so seriously man ... someone disagreed with you on the internet - get over it and yourself

Has nothing to do with disagreeing. That is just a shitty straw man's argument in my case, as I never disagreed with him about doubting the takeover from the outset. I expressed doubt about wild conspiracy theories about it. But I have expressed my skepticism about it over and over because of the horrible fat cunt in charge.

My issue is that some of you are not wise enough to understand the difference between wanting to know the truth, and wanting to be right. Some of you lot are no better than alt-right trolls.

]

6PyuXfU.png

Jesus 🤣

I only figured that now you pointed it out. What the actual fuck!

I'm blown away why someone would want this much attention on themselves, was he hoping to be the forum glory boy had this actually ever happened?

Madness just utter madness.

So Odin got banned for a bit of fun and decent trolling?

No, not yet, doubt he will either. If he has lied, well i'd rather he faced it up and apologised.

Then that would be it, we all do daft things to seek attention, it's no biggie to forgive him.

No, not yet, doubt he will either. If he has lied, well i'd rather he faced it up and apologised.

Then that would be it, we all do daft things to seek attention, it's no biggie to forgive him.

We all don't go to those levels though, man.

I know, without going all wet lettuce, a second chance isn't wrong is it.

Racist shite, trolling and things like that deserve bans, being a daft attention seeking sod isn't imo.

I don’t even think Odin was trolling I think he was just sad enough to want to be popular and have people hanging on his every word. Most of the stuff he said was nonsense.

Football's emotive. It's pretty cruel for someone to manipulate those emotions for a 'kick', especially at a time like this. Same as it would be cruel for anyone to do the same in any other emotive scenario.

I know, without going all wet lettuce, a second chance isn't wrong is it.

Racist shite, trolling and things like that deserve bans, being a daft attention seeking sod isn't imo.

Aye I wouldn’t ban him. No one will take notice of any of his posts now anyway :lol: