Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Too many naive fuckers out there.

Not had a pop at Odin in this thread, but the itk shit he was spamming at times was cringe and abysmal, but so many of you lot where caught up in the hype, many of our fans suffer from Nufc emotions, it's like dangling bacon in front of a dog.

One of the reasons I asked for the thread to be locked was the same old spammers having their moment.

I got told to shut up and chill, and stay out of the thread. 👍🏻

Guest godzilla

Can we have some good news for a change?

I keep saying this, but the only way is to await for something official which will come either way through an announcement about the Takeover or a statement from BZG saying they have pulled out and why. Everything else is just opinion, speculation and conjecture as NOBODY knows for sure what is happening. Would be quite happy for the thread to be locked until it did and I was initially against this at the time of the poll staring.

Well you'd think there'd be little to gain other than a ban and a sly chortle for 10 minutes for doing something like that. It's quite sad but if he wants to do such things at 39 years of age, then nowt's stopping him of course.

Too many naive f***ers out there.

Not had a pop at Odin in this thread, but the itk s*** he was spamming at times was cringe and abysmal, but so many of you lot where caught up in the hype, many of our fans suffer from Nufc emotions, it's like dangling bacon in front of a dog.

One of the reasons I asked for the thread to be locked was the same old spammers having their moment.

Ridiculous wasn't it. On about the sheikh will do this and the sheikh will do that and the new owners will want it done this way or that way. Talking like Ashley was leaving that week. There was only me, you and a couple of others who pulled the little c*** up on it too

Fucking joke that people are photoshopping WhatsApp convos to trick fans into thinking there is progress. Especially after what happened yesterday. If he hasn't been banned already just do it and don't give him a chance to explain it first, fuck him.

Not had a pop at Odin in this thread, but the itk s*** he was spamming at times was cringe and abysmal, but so many of you lot where caught up in the hype, many of our fans suffer from Nufc emotions, it's like dangling bacon in front of a dog.

Ridiculous wasn't it. On about the sheikh will do this and the sheikh will do that and the new owners will want it done this way or that way. Talking like Ashley was leaving that week. There was only me, you and a couple of others who pulled the little c*** up on it too

Do you want a fucking medal.

Stop patting yourself on the back. Odin is a tool of the highest order, but you are reveling in a Pyrrhic victory here at best. There were a fair few who got carried away out of sheer blind hope, yes. But seriously, just stop. Once again, I would much rather deal with people like them than the likes of you. All the shit you got you absolutely deserved for being such an insufferable little man.

You were one of the worse victims in this Gaz man. The way he played with your emotions when you were already on tenterhooks was bad to see. I was only looking out for you man telling you not to believe that rubbish and get your hopes up

What a cunt I am ey

Yeah you were looking out for him. Nob.

You were one of the worse victims in this Gaz man. The way he played with your emotions when you were already on tenterhooks was bad to see. I was only looking out for you man telling you not to believe that rubbish and get your hopes up

What a cunt I am ey

Sorry to break it to you but you are just as bad as Odin. So annoying

What a cunt I am ey

CDM you will never beat me to being most hated poster just stop trying :laugh:

What a c*** I am ey

Please find another forum to post on. This is dire.

Guest godzilla

After sticking up a bit for Odin last night, have just been rinsed? :???:

Looks like it, he was on just before with the chance to respond and didn't

Guest The Little Waster

Tbf he couldve had Midhat texting ' Howay the lads ' that wouldve been a laff 🤪

Guest The Little Waster

What a cunt I am ey

They only hate you because you were right and that makes them look like mugs

What a c*** I am ey

They only hate you because you were right and that makes them look like mugs

Aye I know. Bless them.

Give it a few months and I bet they are all back into it in the match threads and some of them even going to games like nothing has happened. What's the odds that people are still debating things in the match threads like it actually matters despite saying they are done and hope it burns etc