Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Well he can go f*** himself if it doesn’t happen.

But yeah here you go, took me a while to figure out how to upload the screenshot.

Straight from the horses mouth.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2efuybs.jpg

how come no date is shown between his last reply and your new message?

I deleted my last messages to him from 2 days ago. It wasn’t one of my finest moments..

mine keeps the date separator even if I do this in app.  or you mean you photoshopped the above?

I don’t know mate. I deleted 3 texts including an image (not my cock) and one of his emojis and then just took a screenshot. The the last two are from today.

Without Rafa does the valuation of the club reduce? 

Logic would say that if the main 'thing' which kept us on the PL gravy train is no longer there then the value takes an immediate hit. 

So does he not want to sell and doesn't give a shit about valuation or was it his refusal to give Rafa what he wanted, Rafa wouldn't sign so he had to do something.... and will get a patsy and stick them on a 1yr contract whilst sale gets sorted.....  if new coach gets a 3yr deal think we can safely lock this thread.

But yeah here you go, took me a while to figure out how to upload the screenshot.

I deleted my last messages to him from 2 days ago. It wasn’t one of my finest moments..

mine keeps the date separator even if I do this in app.  or you mean you photoshopped the above?

I don’t know mate. I deleted 3 texts including an image (not my cock) and one of his emojis and then just took a screenshot. The the last two are from today.

Fair enough.  From my side it makes it very difficult to believe the above is true as that would mean your version of whatsapp behaving differently to mine(maybe someone can explain this). 

Fair enough.  From my side it makes it very difficult to believe the above is true as that would mean your version of whatsapp behaving differently to mine(maybe someone can explain this). 

If you are making this up as a wind up (who knows whats going os at the moment) I can recommend a few apps for faking WhatsApp communications.  They do a better job than trying to do it your self.  Let me know.

I sent you a pm mate.

Heard Midhat gets monged on pills and insists his mates call him Hihat, don't shoot the messenger - just passing on what I've been told.

Might give him a bell. See if he's about.

I can believe the screenshots are real. I can believe Odin is actually speaking on there to some guy claiming to be Midhat or whoever the fuck.

I really struggle to believe that anyone seriously involved in a multibillion dollar enterprise is freely sharing information about a signifcant business deal with some random who messages him out of the blue on fucking Whatsapp  :lol:

I'm starting to think this won't happen like. I'm sure there's a deal going on but we need to rely on fucking Ashley to see it to the bitter end and he's too much of a fucking half wit. My guess is he'll still be here in September and we'll get some bullshit statement saying discussions are ongoing so it can take us through the January window as well.

Why even care about the Odin WhatsApp messaging being real or not? - It can still end up a load of bollocks even if it's real. This will all unfold once the truth finally comes out - we've got to sit this one out and wait. Everything and anything anyone says is to be taken with a pinch of salt until then.

I can believe the screenshots are real. I can believe Odin is actually speaking on there to some guy claiming to be Midhat or whoever the fuck.

I really struggle to believe that anyone seriously involved in a multibillion dollar enterprise is freely sharing information about a signifcant business deal with some random who messages him out of the blue on fucking Whatsapp  :lol:

To be fair to him, he's not really shared any information. Just essentially replying variations of "we're trying" and "wait and see".

Why even care about the Odin WhatsApp messaging being real or not? - It can still end up a load of bollocks even if it's real. This will all unfold once the truth finally comes out - we've got to sit this one out and wait. Everything and anything anyone says is to be taken with a pinch of salt until then.

I'd like them to be real.  Odin's been posting little positive tidbits though out so a photoshopped conversation basically means the rest is probably crap too.  If you look at the time stamp the last time has a period rather than a comma too.  Maybe why the first message sent was such bad quality.

Ultimately you're right though.  What ever people are positing something seems to be going on for real.  We'll just have to wait for the announcement after Ashley has blocked it.