Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest godzilla

FWIW every single interaction I've had with Odin on here has basically just been me calling him out as a s*** poster, or at best clueless and wrong - Mitro being up there with Shearer, Rafa being to blame for poor form, us being worse after Cathro left (despite him leaving 3 years earlier and our defence actually improving after that), Kenedy being a Billy big bollocks for some reason, etc.

I don't expect this to be any different. I'll apologise if I'm wrong, but I doubt it. I'm pretty certain he's a shitposter.

That's just opinion though and we all have different ones, to actively try and mislead someone on a very emotive subject is shit crack. More than happy for him to come on and explain as he did mention he had deleted stuff and such. I don't use whatsapp so haven't a clue how it should look. Let's give him a chance to put his version of events and explain what some on here have pointed out

Guest godzilla

Jesus wept. Some f***ing people. Can we put the anguish emoji back in the forum banner please?

Who's got the keys to the city these days? thomas[/member]

Have you banned Odin or are you giving him a chance to come on and explain himself?

Nee idea, I’ve done nowt apart from have a succulent pork dinner.

Better than biscuits I suppose

:lol: who gives a shit about whether Odin gets banned or slapped on the wrist or made to write "I must not tell lies" with Umbridge's fucking magic quill?

Takeover hysteria now getting to absolutely mental levels. Killing Odin won't bring back your god damn honey.

Give your heads a shake man. Makes not a jot of difference to a takeover happening or not.

Yellow ticker just appeared on SSN:

[move]Breaking News: Newcastle-Online forum member Odin's photoshop betrayal leads to harsh sanctions[/move]

Wait what the hell is this moving text sorcery??  :lol:

[move]test test test                                                              icles[/move]

The screenshots above are obviously fake but the account of Midhat is real. There are voice clips of him speaking, you can confirm his voice on YT videos/interviews. I do think it's odd that he would even speak to fans even with a thumbs up emoji, but that is him.

Yeah definitely him.

Just Odin took it too far by pretending he was getting more replies than he actually was trying to be Mr Popular on the forum.

I did say a lot of his exaggerated posts just seemed like he was trying to be Mr Popular.

Even went to the extent of creating extra convos so we’d be all over him :laugh:

Guest firetotheworks

FWIW every single interaction I've had with Odin on here has basically just been me calling him out as a s*** poster, or at best clueless and wrong - Mitro being up there with Shearer, Rafa being to blame for poor form, us being worse after Cathro left (despite him leaving 3 years earlier and our defence actually improving after that), Kenedy being a Billy big bollocks for some reason, etc.

I don't expect this to be any different. I'll apologise if I'm wrong, but I doubt it. I'm pretty certain he's a shitposter.

That's just opinion though and we all have different ones, to actively try and mislead someone on a very emotive subject is shit crack. More than happy for him to come on and explain as he did mention he had deleted stuff and such. I don't use whatsapp so haven't a clue how it should look. Let's give him a chance to put his version of events and explain what some on here have pointed out

Well I'd disagree that regularly stating things that are factually wrong isn't an opinion, but okay. It's your heartbreak at the end of the day.

Jesus wept. Some f***ing people. Can we put the anguish emoji back in the forum banner please?

Who's got the keys to the city these days? thomas[/member]

Have you banned Odin or are you giving him a chance to come on and explain himself?

Nee idea, I’ve done nowt apart from have a succulent pork dinner.

WHAT IS THE CRIME? THIS IS DEMOCRACY MANIFEST.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: who gives a shit about whether Odin gets banned or slapped on the wrist or made to write "I must not tell lies" with Umbridge's fucking magic quill?

Takeover hysteria now getting to absolutely mental levels. Killing Odin won't bring back your god damn honey.

Give your heads a shake man. Makes not a jot of difference to a takeover happening or not.

...because people are trying to work out the legitimacy of his claims that he's spoken to someone involved in the deal who's told him it's still going ahead? Pretty obvious.

Midhat Kidwai has been communicating with fans via LinkedIn and WhatsApp. And everytime he does, it usually a thumbs up or "we're trying". Odin's handywork aside, there have reason to be optimistic.

Hi Odin.

Midhat Kidwai has been communicating with fans via LinkedIn and WhatsApp. And everytime he does, it usually a thumbs up or "we're trying". Odin's handywork aside, there have reason to be optimistic.

Hi Odin.

I'm not Odin. I would break Odin. I have vodka for breakfast and anabolic steroids for supper. Odin's a little slug compared to me.

Guest firetotheworks

Just remember everyone. Every single time these things happen, even going all the way back to Keegan, there's always a glimmer of hope with reasonable reasons to believe it. It's horseshit, don't fall for it. These bidders can be as genuine as they like, they're still dealing with Ashley and absolutely nothing else matters.

Guest godzilla

Wait, people actually believe a  guy placed highly in a business would start spouting off about a potential takeover to folk he just about knows on WhatsApp?

No I questioned his ITK info when he said he knew and had spoken to someone who worked for the lawyer group representing BZG. He deserves a chance to explain though, noticed he has been online but not posted yet

...because people are trying to work out the legitimacy of his claims that he's spoken to someone involved in the deal who's told him it's still going ahead? Pretty obvious.

Aye I know that, that's quite obvious. My point was more squabbling over him being banned or whatever is extremely pointless and pretty naff. Nobody can really prove if he's genuine or not in any case (until an outcome of the takeover arrives)

I’ve just had a chat with Rafa over messenger. Give me a couple of hours to work out how to post screenshots. He said some interesting things that haven’t been disclosed yet. Wait and see, it’s unbelievable.