Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Just accept their bid and go ya fat mess

Why doesn't he just text Midhat Kidwai then?

How can he seek clarity does this fat cunt not know what's going on with the supposed sale of his property?

That's like me not knowing what's happening with the sale of my house or car

What a pack of lies an utter shambles

How can he seek clarity does this fat cunt not know what's going on with the supposed sale of his property?

I mean I'm not sure why he'd announce he's seeking clarity, but once a party agrees to to his terms it'll go to his solicitors, etc. He'll have very little input until it comes to wrapping it up.

I'm still confident that the takeover will happen. I have it on very good authority from a top TOP contact, that the deal is as good as through. I'd be wasting my time telling you who it is though because I can't prove it and you're all sick of ITKs.

If I'm wrong, Poz can smack my bum.

I'm still confident that the takeover will happen. I have it on very good authority from a top TOP contact, that the deal is as good as through. I'd be wasting my time telling you who it is though because I can't prove it and you're all sick of ITKs.

Hmmmmm

I don’t trust anyone..........

Don't blame you.

Don't blame you.

Don’t please just don’t

Son’s 17th birthday today and one thing we were talking about was coming over to watch the lads next year.....when he asked all I could say was “I don’t know”...he understands but it was heartbreaking as it’s his dream and has been since the NZ tour. Also discussing with my sis back home and my brother, who is Downs and his first love is Newcastle, she was going to renew his season ticket but now......

Ashley you are a complete f—king c—t, who the fuck are you to treat my family (and thousands more) like this.....You odious slimy fat prick just die a fucking painful death

I mean I'm not sure why he'd announce he's seeking clarity, but once a party agrees to to his terms it'll go to his solicitors, etc. He'll have very little input until it comes to wrapping it up.

He should still  be fully up to date with status

Until the fat cunt comes out and say there is no sale of the club and he is staying, or BZG say the deal is off, then I'm going to believe abd hope it is happening but its taking a fucking long time.

If Kenyon is to be the new owner, couldn't care less. Ashley's puppet, in disguise so I'll still be staying away.

I hope you are correct. I mean sometimes even if your source is real, that TOP guy could be wrong that he underestimated how troublesome the fat cunt is.

And in addition, I still can’t understand why the fat cunt wanted to extend Rafas contract if the deal was as good as done. It’s not his interest anymore.

Clarity and Ashley are bipolar

Pencilvestyr, Hamurai, and Sleepy Gary over here

The hell are all these new posters. Like the episode of Rick and Morty where all the zany characters keep popping up.

I have a funny feeling some are WUMs

Guest covmag

The hell are all these new posters. Like the episode of Rick and Morty where all the zany characters keep popping up.

100% mackems

But you posted it anyway. FFS :lol: