Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

See, I think the Fat Fuck agrees a fee then he starts on about free advertising for x years or some such bullshit and then they haggle and this deal gets drawn out...

I agree. I think BZG thought they had a deal with a fee agreed in writing. Then he starts with his fuckery with the price and conditions at the eleventh hour.

See, I think the Fat Fuck agrees a fee then he starts on about free advertising for x years or some such bullshit and then they haggle and this deal gets drawn out...

Yep. Agreeing the headline fee is the easy part. It’s only when that is in place he starts shifting the goal posts.

rather have a root canal without anesthetic than read another faked midhat DM

Its someone taking the piss and just showing how easy it is to fake them. He says that its off as Ashley wanted to shag his camel  ;D ;D

rather have a root canal without anesthetic than read another faked midhat DM

Its someone taking the piss and just showing how easy it is to fake them. He says that its off as Ashley wanted to shag his camel  ;D ;D

Is someone taking the piss?!

Rumours are earlier today the Dubai royal jet landed at Farnborough airport. Ashley’s helicopter has just taken off from location only 9 miles away from there.

Jesus, man, don't even think about starting this garbage again... It's D.E.A.D

Guest godzilla

Seen some photo’s on twitter that both his helicopter and the private jet landed at Farnborough today, the helicopter is now making it’s way north.

Howay man where's the links then want to see if bullshit  :aww:

Seen some photo’s on twitter that both his helicopter and the private jet landed at Farnborough today, the helicopter is now making it’s way north.

Howay man where's the links then want to see if bullshit  :aww:

Not got the links, but got screenshots.

His helicopter is between Milton Keynes and Coventry right now.