Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Why is the Chronicle still even in existence in 2019 I mean who the fuck actually buys that shit? It's written by complete amateurs and gives nothing to anyone remotely interested

How else will I keep up to date with what the Sayer's are doing or which Geordie Shore member is set to make a shocking return.

"25 years later, 5 things we have learned about Viv Graham's shocking demise"

It’s a mess. There is no club anymore, it’s just Sports Direct Advertising FC. One executive ffs. It’s criminal neglect and there should be FA/ Premier League laws about it.

I’m so desperate for this takeover to happen that I’m now believing someone who knows someone who works with Mrs Charnley. :lol:

A takeover failing can happen and I don't doubt it's actually just as likely as a sale in this scenario. But just because Ashley's a cunt.

What I do doubt reject - and I repeat myself with this, I know - is the silly notion (now, thankfully, mostly quashed) that any failed takeover was all some scooby-doo scheme by Bishop; like if you pull off Midhat's mask it's one of Keith's cronies and the ghost that chased off Rafa was just a sheet on some fishing line.

:lol: if Bishop were as sinister as the conspiracists would have you believe, he'd be toppling third-world governments that failed to grant favorable terms for Western-owned energy conglomerates. Not doing whatever the fuck it is he does for Ashley.

When is the relegation ometer being fired up or are we just not bothering this season

You still owe £500 to charity from the last one. You sure you want a new thread?

Was this the comment from him that Rafa won't leave he will sign a new deal with us? and he bet £500 to a charity he was that confident?

Looks like Joselu will be away in ‘next few days’ if that happens are we all gonna admit there’s no takeover

As pessimistic as I am; what's your reasoning?

If it was close I’m sure there would be an embargo on transfers. Perez gets the excuse that he had a release clause.

I’m no expert mind.

Guest reefatoon

Ryder is saying no bid has been made yet? Expect an imminent message saying we have been sold then.

Looks like Joselu will be away in ‘next few days’ if that happens are we all gonna admit there’s no takeover

If it was close I’m sure there would be an embargo on transfers. Perez gets the excuse that he had a release clause.

I’m no expert mind.

I think Ashley doing some last minute asset-stripping makes far more sense.

Why is the Chronicle still even in existence in 2019 I mean who the fuck actually buys that shit? It's written by complete amateurs and gives nothing to anyone remotely interested

How else will I keep up to date with what the Sayer's are doing or which Geordie Shore member is set to make a shocking return.

"25 years later, 5 things we have learned about Viv Graham's shocking demise"

:lol:

I’m no expert mind.

I think Ashley doing some last minute asset-stripping makes far more sense.

That's what I was thinking.

This has dragged on so long now I just can't see it happening.

In my opinion it has to be completed in the next week or two or forget it

Completed in the next week or 2????. So if it takes another 14 days that then means we have 23 days to appoint a manager a coaching team then manager assess his squad get to know them and then analyse what is needed to bring in

No fucking chance you can do that in just over 3 weeks it's just not possible. The takeover bullshit is another Ruse to avoid spending money on a decent manager and players

Perez leaving is biggest hint that no takeover was ever intended as why would they agree a price then seller sells one of your big assets before sale is completed

It's like agreeing to buy a car agreeing a price then seller saying I've just sold the wheels

Doesn't matter if the takeover takes 3 months. The only thing that's important is to get Ashley out.

Everything that happens and everything that doesn't happen is being spun as good and bad. We need to just stop thinking and try to find a distraction until BZG says something.

Surely they'd say if it was off?

That reddit page is mental

Can’t read that Reddit for more than 5 lines. It’s like my thoughts when I’m trying to get to sleep during a bout of insomnia