?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest covmag

'What he's done within the ground is fantastic.'

:kinnear:

Wtf has he done to the ground? He’s got it looking disgusting if that’s something to be proud of.

Nolan and TS can fuck off.

Parasites

I watched a couple of minutes and turned it off. There’s something sickening about watching someone clearly arse licking like that. Fuck me what a total spineless cunt that man has become.

'What he's done within the ground is fantastic.'

:kinnear:

To be fair, we're the only club in the country that has turned one of it's stands into a cemetery for dead birds.

The best bit of the Nolan interview this morning was the clip they had before they interviewed him - its was a 20 second clip of Simon Jordan having a rant about NUFC fans' belief that they have a right to "self entitlement" - how dare they want more - the old be careful what you wish for statement - was quite funny actually  :lol:

Then you had Nolan come out - "Mike's done a great job in and around SJP", "he's always reinvested the money"  :lol: (my fave part)

I'm feared to click on it to listen now.

Edit - bit the bullet.... WTF Kev?!!!!  That's him on my shitlist!  "Rafa knew what he was walking in to when he joined...." Just FUCK OFF you judas cunt!!! :rant:

Tbf Rafa did know what he was walking in to. He’s a dafty if he didn’t. It’s why no one thought he’d actually come here.

The rest he says is bollocks tho

The best bit of the Nolan interview this morning was the clip they had before they interviewed him - its was a 20 second clip of Simon Jordan having a rant about NUFC fans' belief that they have a right to "self entitlement" - how dare they want more - the old be careful what you wish for statement - was quite funny actually  :lol:

Then you had Nolan come out - "Mike's done a great job in and around SJP", "he's always reinvested the money"  :lol: (my fave part)

I’d have destroyed my phone/ radio if I’d heard that

So sources close to club saying there’s been no bid yet sources close to club saying we let rafa walk coz bzg didn’t want him.

Strange equation

And I think what the club source means is there is no bid that Ashley would accept that is on the table.

I.e. the BZG offer was rejected.

Or Charnley knows nothing and is just saying that as far as he’s aware there is no bid on the table.

Odd that from standing up to him, Nolan is now backing him. Probably doesn't care now it's not impacting his bonus.

He was happy to stay at Mike Ashley’s Newcastle (like Barton would have been), only we weren’t prepared to give them the length of contract they wanted that West Ham & QPR offered.

It’s talksport man the radio equivalent of poking a rottys arse with a stick

Not really the point tho. Do we really believe Nolan is that thick? Nah he’s clearly been told what to say by bishop and co

So the PR machine is at mach 3 in the last few days, Mike's a lovely bloke that has spent loads of cash and only wants the best for NUFC, BZG made him get rid of Rafa but they haven't actually put a bid in for the club. And if you believe all this then all hope is gone. Ashley is about to close the door, pocket the cash for another failed retail company. I honestly thought this time would be different, BZG seemed like the real deal but there's no accounting for Ashley's ability to kill any deal dead and claim it's everyone else's fault. This needs to blow up in his face now.

WOW... those comments from Nolan.... straight out of the Keith Bishop propaganda book.

Disappointed in Nolan especially given how he left the club after the bonus' row, but as mentioned, maybe he wants the managers job, and just showed himself to be the kind of patsy Mike would love.