Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

The two Sky lads are both absolute fucking whoppers who get a buzz winding up fans, not just our lot either. Downie isn’t a fan so has nothing to lose by doing so - Mackems don’t like him either. Graves is fucking vermin.

Nah, Downie came out and said BZG would be heavily investing in the club and the area, now he reckons he's known for weeks that no proof of funds were submitted. Absolute muppet.

That's it..strung both us and BZG along until they were done using it for their benefit.  Served no purpose for them to speak before now.

The Chronicle have been saying no bid since the story broke though. They know fuck all. And Downie has apparently been told by both NUFC and the Premier League that BZG haven't shown proof of funds - haven't they both maintained their "no comment" stance since the story broke? What a load of bollocks. Can't wait for this fucking statement, if it even happens.

Guest godzilla

In all this time I didnt notice until tonight that companies house monochrome registration was actually impossible to be legit. They got the sheik the wronng way round. Did any one else see such an unprofessional mistake?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/12034850/officers

Already been discussed Sheikh is also a name as well as a title, so sorry it is legit

In all this time I didnt notice until tonight that companies house monochrome registration was actually impossible to be legit. They got the sheik the wronng way round. Did any one else see such an unprofessional mistake?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/12034850/officers

It's 100% as legit as they come. There's documentation verified by Pinsent Masons in the filing history. They're not going to doctor that kind of thing.

So let me get this straight. Keith Downie has been sitting on this no proof of funds information for 5 weeks since the Bin Zayed Groups statements yet has only decided to come out with it now. This is probably one of the biggest stories surrounding Newcastle and I imagine fans have been asking Keith Downie like every other journalist for information regarding the takeover for the past 5 weeks yet he felt no need to reveal this weeks ago or even write an article about it. I just can't help, but be suspicious of what comes out from Sky Sports reporters regarding Newcastle.

Should we assume then no Heads of Terms agreement hasn't been signed either because even for Ashley it would seem very odd to have signed such a document without proof of funds being shown first or am I mixing up the stages of the takeover process.

Guest godzilla

I must of missed that discussion. Apologies. Might of skipped a page or two one morning.

O0

Guest godzilla

I still can’t get my head round Odin doing what he did. :lol: He’s been here years hasn’t he?

Was totally bizarre and a few had previously backed him on here as knowing him and that he was ok. I know I'm pro takeover, but would I f*** even think about faking stuff to try and get people to think something was happening

Lee Charnley said at the Premier League meeting it was business as usual and also has supposedly just got back from Europe talking to potential managers.. it's not looking to good for a takeover is it?

Iv been thinking surely there must be something happening for what's happened so far.. but if there are thousands of people renewing season tickets because they cant find anything to do on a Saturday, then why would he fuck off?

There needs to be real anger aimed at the cunt.. but everyone is an individual nowadays, the only thing the working class had to beat the rich was numbers.

If we don't go together as a collective.. then we take up the arse until he decides to leave.

Lee Charnley said at  Premier League meeting it was business as usual and also has supposedly just got back from Europe talking to potential managers.. it's not looking to good for a takeover is it?

So then why don't the Bin Zayed Group just release their planned statement then if the takeover is dead in the water and put us all out of our misery.

Lee Charnley said at  Premier League meeting it was business as usual and also has supposedly just got back from Europe talking to potential managers.. it's not looking to good for a takeover is it?

So then why don't the Bin Zayed Group just release their planned statement then if the takeover is dead in the water and put us all out of our misery.

I suspect that’s the statement that’s coming

Ashley can end it when he wants by refusing a bid.. its up to the other party to decide if they have had enough or not if he keeps drawing it out.