Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest The Little Waster

It’s talksport man the radio equivalent of poking a rottys arse with a stick

Not really the point tho. Do we really believe Nolan is that thick? Nah he’s clearly been told what to say by bishop and co

Theres no real evidence for that ... maybe hes just angling for the job

Not really the point tho. Do we really believe Nolan is that thick? Nah he’s clearly been told what to say by bishop and co

Maybe. Add it with the chronicle saying this morning there’s no bid from bzg tho

Guest godzilla

Yup - very disappointing from Nolan. Had him down for better than an Ashley shrill. :(

Didn't he have a go at Rafa a few months ago also about him going to the press to express his frustrations?

Yup - very disappointing from Nolan. Had him down for better than an Ashley shrill. :(

Didn't he have a go at Rafa a few months ago also about him going to the press to express his frustrations?

He makes a similar comment on TS, about Rafa 'knowing how to play/use the press/media'.

Oh aye, this has Bishop all over it. First trying to say it was BZG that wanted rid of Rafa, and now the focus is turning onto trying to make Rafa the bad guy for 'using the press'.

Guest The Little Waster

Maybe. Add it with the chronicle saying this morning there’s no bid from bzg tho

Yeah but then who is the Chrons source for that statement ? Charnley ??

Everyone needs to just accept that there is no takeover . Theres two ways out of this either there ends up

being a mass boycott ( not perhaps in one fell swoop but a slowly building erosion of people willing to give him their £ ) or he dies . Either way it may take years so get ready for a long hard slog

This whole takeover saga is getting like Brexit.

It might not end with the result I'd want, but I just want it sorted/confirmed one way or the other so I can get on with my life.

Don't buy the no offer personally, however Ashley has zero incentive to sell his cash cow so it's academic.

No diversion tactic given we have let the most decorated managed in our history leave and are selling away our most talented players.

Guest chopey

I'm 99.99% convinced there is no takeover because long term Ashley can make more money from us skimming off the top and if he needs cash quick then sell us, however the 0.01% of me that thinks it could still happen is evidenced by the fact that he hasn't hired  (or even looked for) a new manager yet.

Yeah but then who is the Chrons source for that statement ? Charnley ??

Everyone needs to just accept that there is no takeover . Theres two ways out of this either there ends up

being a mass boycott ( not perhaps in one fell swoop but a slowly building erosion of people willing to give him their £ ) or he dies . Either way it may take years so get ready for a long hard slog

What are you going on about? I was essentially saying the takeover isn’t happening. Why are you arguing with me :lol:

Guest The Little Waster

I'm 99.99% convinced there is no takeover because long term Ashley can make more money from us skimming off the top and if he needs cash quick then sell us, however the 0.01% of me that thinks it could still happen is evidenced by the fact that he hasn't hired  (or even looked for) a new manager yet.

My cynical self says hes waiting till ST renewal deadline then announces Dawson or Redfearn and Longstaff gone

My cynical self says hes waiting till ST renewal deadline then announces Dawson or Redfearn and Longstaff gone

The deadline was yesterday was it not?

And I think what the club source means is there is no bid that Ashley would accept that is on the table.

I.e. the BZG offer was rejected.

Am 1000% convinced you are right. "No offer currently on the table", wasn't it? Meaning there was one, Ashley said no and since then nothing.

In the event that BZG come out and say something,  is there a chance its done and dusted and no one had a sniff of it? Im not sure what the actual process is after the fit and proper test, but is a statement needed to say its done or can all the process just be done and only then it is announced? Find it weird no one has an actual clue what has been going in from start to finish.

Guest godzilla

BZG need to come out with this alleged statement asap as it's getting pathetic now these claims and counter claims. This one needs to be put to bed one way or another now.

We’re never gonna be sold. Becoming pretty clearAshley is stringing these potential buyers along. I really hope we as a fanbase can at least come together, to get rid of him. Even if we’re not successful it would be a source of pride to know we at least gave it a good go.

Guest Gonzo

The Bishop machine in full swing = No takeover.

It’s done with. For everyone’s mental health this thread should be shut down.