Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

"If a deal is not forthcoming..."

... the midnight calls to Midhat will be.

Why not log back in as Odin? - I miss him posting under that user name.

D. Yimentov

Fooling no one frankly

I'm not Odin. He's a little slug compared to me.

And if you want to keep slinging petty accusations, name any pub car park between Cramlington and Birtley and I'll meet you there, man on man. But I'm warning you, I'm big and I'm hard .

Sunlun supporter?

No. Why would I be?

I'm not a Sunderland supporter and I'm not Odin.

The statement read to me that they are waiting for some approval from PL or a signed sale agreement between both parties before scheduling a close and wiring money. But ho hum. It was ambiguously clear to me.

Had a look at the Chronicle for the first time in ages, and they are implying the hold up is the PL approval as well, also noting that these things drag on in many cases. Something like 20 odd potential buyers of clubs have been kiboshed by the Premier League down the years - supposedly their criteria is very tough.

Yes I know it is the Chronicle, but would seem to explain why there is such a hold up assuming there is actually a sale being proposed.

Has anyone from the FA actually rubbished the BZG claims as of yet?

I can't believe people continue to fall for this shit. Another cryptic, amateurish "statement" from the multi-billion corporation.. Once again not released through official channels. The essence of it is, of course, that great guy Mike Ashley really wants to sell the club and is indeed very helpful with the whole process.. Aye, this takeover is definitely genuine.

I'm finding it hilarious. They haven't acted like a genuine multi-billion dollar organisation at all. Their statements have been designed to confuse. Then theres that loon on whatsapp.  :lol:

The statement read to me that they are waiting for some approval from PL or a signed sale agreement between both parties before scheduling a close and wiring money. But ho hum. It was ambiguously clear to me.

Had a look at the Chronicle for the first time in ages, and they are implying the hold up is the PL approval as well, also noting that these things drag on in many cases. Something like 20 odd potential buyers of clubs have been kiboshed by the Premier League down the years - supposedly their criteria is very tough.

Yes I know it is the Chronicle, but would seem to explain why there is such a hold up assuming there is actually a sale being proposed.

Some serious questions need to be answered by the PL/FA if they knock back BZG allowing Ashley to continue his reign of unfit and un-proper ruling of the club. The rule that's there to apparently protect us inflicts more misery on us.  :lol:

Guest godzilla

Where's that with the Chronicle as when I checked before it looked like they had ignored it completely. Have they changed their mind now that no bid has been made?

D. Yimentov

Fooling no one frankly

And if you want to keep slinging petty accusations, name any pub car park between Cramlington and Birtley and I'll meet you there, man on man. But I'm warning you, I'm big and I'm hard .

BXdJG9s_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

:lol:

Fuckin hell. The absolute state of this, some of our fans need sectioned

This needs to fucking end like.  People desperate for any scraps of information.  That email is pathetic :lol:

Can somebody summarise what’s gone on/been said for me please?

BZG (supposedly) released another vague statement confusing people more than they were already. Well, Peter Redding (who?) from some Middle East radio station released it saying it's from BZG, and that they think it's a better way to release a statement than officially (thinks no legitimate company ever).

It did contain this great line though "The current owners have cooperated amicably throughout this process and if a deal is not forthcoming it will not be due to lack of effort from both parties"  :lol: :lol: :lol:

They're now playing Ashley's tune.

D. Yimentov

Fooling no one frankly

Not into dogging, thanks for the offer though sweetcheeks x

That’s not what I initially thought (read it and posted it while working) then when I re-read it that was my way of thinking and now I’m not so sure.

I’m amazed they’ve managed to confuse everyone more

Theres a definite theme here.

Their first statement confused everyone also - mentioning "PL fit and proper checks" but not stating whether they were actually going through them at that point.

Have to ask yourself why they are releasing such vague statements. It's dodgy as fuck and always was.

D. Yimentov

Fooling no one frankly

Fit & proper cheeks

D. Yimentov

Fooling no one frankly

Fit & proper cheeks

So called