Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Ashely is so fucking stupid.

the more you read that mail article. the more you actually realise the fat cunt is actually thick as fuck.

let's just move on from the Rafa saga for the moment.

if he really was now as ambitious as he says why didnt he go for a top, or even up and coming coach? why Bruce?

it seems genuinely to be because Bruce is a geordie and he thought the fans would be grateful to have "one of their own" in the hot seat.

he says he's more shocked at the response to Bruce's appointment than he is to Rafa's leaving.

unfuckingbelievable.

I don't think he's being stupid at all. He knows he can say and do whatever the fuck he likes with minimal backlash.

I don't think he's shocked at the reaction to Bruce at all, it was exactly the reaction he was looking for.

He's not ambitious like he says, it's empty words to keep the idiots paying him money.

The whole interview is lies, as usual.

Ashely is so fucking stupid.

the more you read that mail article. the more you actually realise the fat cunt is actually thick as fuck.

let's just move on from the Rafa saga for the moment.

if he really was now as ambitious as he says why didnt he go for a top, or even up and coming coach? why Bruce?

it seems genuinely to be because Bruce is a geordie and he thought the fans would be grateful to have "one of their own" in the hot seat.

he says he's more shocked at the response to Bruce's appointment than he is to Rafa's leaving.

unfuckingbelievable.

He wants a yes man, someone who is willing to work under shit conditions, someone who’s grateful for just being in the position. SB being a Geordie is a bonus as a substantial part of our fan base will accept/give him more time because he’s a local, despite being nowhere near qualified.

Steve Bruce is the ideal Mike Ashley appointment.

It's absolutely insane to think that anyone believes what MA spouts to be gospel.

The regime have literally admitted to misleading everyone in the past. It's almost like the last 12 years just hasn't happened.

Exactly, I can only put it down to some media outlets either knowing it'll get the backs up of Toon fans and using it as clickbait or the journos involved are genuinely incredibly lazy! The mind boggles at how ridiculously naive the fucking tools are!  :idiot2:

I’m genuinely depressed at how many idiots support us though I guess that’s societal rather than football. But fucking hell the way he’s been able to come out with one bullshit interview and get the fans on strings again. It beggars belief

Doesn't it just.

I had arguments with people saying that he had to sell to BZG as the backlash would be too big if he didn't. What backlash?

I’m genuinely depressed at how many idiots support us though I guess that’s societal rather than football. But f***ing hell the way he’s been able to come out with one bullshit interview and get the fans on strings again. It beggars belief

They've clearly spent weeks coming up with something that is vaguely believable when coupled with Ashley's "oim just a normal flawed bloke" routine. Not surprising if it's swallowed by those only keeping one eye on the situation, but utterly depressing that there are actual fans of the club that stlll haven't realised the only consistent behaviours with this bloke are deceit, greed and self interest. Any excuse not to make a difficult decision.

It's absolutely insane to think that anyone believes what MA spouts to be gospel.

The regime have literally admitted to misleading everyone in the past. It's almost like the last 12 years just hasn't happened.

Exactly, I can only put it down to some media outlets either knowing it'll get the backs up of Toon fans and using it as clickbait or the journos involved are genuinely incredibly lazy! The mind boggles at how ridiculously naive the fucking tools are!  :idiot2:

They can't be that fucking thick. Nobody can.

They're happy to write shite, whether that angle of believing Ashley is pushed on them from the editors/senior staff at the papers, who knows. Or whether they just enjoy winding fans up (Luke Edwards and Pete Graves most certainly fit into this category) because they are monumental cunts is also possible.

I’m genuinely depressed at how many idiots support us though I guess that’s societal rather than football. But f***ing hell the way he’s been able to come out with one bullshit interview and get the fans on strings again. It beggars belief

They've clearly spent weeks coming up with something that is vaguely believable when coupled with Ashley's "oim just a normal flawed bloke" routine. Not surprising if it's swallowed by those only keeping one eye on the situation, but utterly depressing that there are actual fans of the club that stlll haven't realised the only consistent behaviours with this bloke are deceit and self interest. Any excuse not to make a difficult decision.

Agree.

I'm so so far away from the train of thought of those people that I find myself wanting the club to burn tbh. People paying Ashley are paying to destroy the club, so they deserve to see it disintegrate before their very eyes. It's what they've paid for after all.

He is the snidest guy of all time.

Very much so. I think he always comes across as quite unassuming/lacking in credibility when he’s interviewed or grilles by MPs. Compare him to that cunt Phillip Green who comes across as a hard nosed cunt.

They've clearly spent weeks coming up with something that is vaguely believable when coupled with Ashley's "oim just a normal flawed bloke" routine. Not surprising if it's swallowed by those only keeping one eye on the situation, but utterly depressing that there are actual fans of the club that stlll haven't realised the only consistent behaviours with this bloke are deceit and self interest. Any excuse not to make a difficult decision.

Agree.

I'm so so far away from the train of thought of those people that I find myself wanting the club to burn tbh. People paying Ashley are paying to destroy the club, so they deserve to see it disintegrate before their very eyes. It's what they've paid for after all.

Only dead fish follow the stream

Liverpool fan in peace with a soft spot for Newcastle.

You are going through similar circumstances like we did in 2010 where Rafa'd left and we were on the threshold of administration. If you want to rid yourself of this cretin you have to increase the pressure. I remember how liverpool fans bombarded banks with emails and what not to make sure our then owners could not refinance and burden the club under more debt. The situation will never change unless it gets a lot worse first.

All these attacks on Rafa are very reminiscent of back then when in the end he was proven right on all counts. He fought for us and Liverpool fans will always love and respect him for taking a stand regardless of what anyone else thinks. Rafa always wants more which is annoying, but he has that reasonability that he'd still stick around as long as he knows that he can make progress. If he left, it was because there was no more he could do except maintain the status quo, which would not be something that a person of his calibre would be willing to invest more time on. I duly hope he comes back to English football after his stint in China and it would be even better if it was at Newcastle, because he still has a point to prove there.

We got the yes man Hodge and you now have someone cut from the same cloth. We were lucky to have a takeover in the middle of that season because we were flirting with relegation under the Hodge. Those were the darkest days I remember, but things did eventually get better once the cancer was gone. Here's hoping yous can get through this with less suffering.

What i want to know is if the interview was done before or after he found out about the tax bill.

What difference do you think it makes? I think the second delay was pre meditated because of how late they left it, which suggests this was done to take the heat away and cause a welcome distraction. Which it has done.

Got to give Ashley credit for this one. He's managed to distract both sides with this interview.

The focus should still be on SD.

Yep. This also lends credence to 'takeovers' being a deliberate distraction tactic too. It's the way he rolls.

Guest covmag

Fooling no cunt you fat bastard.

The shit he’s just spouted doesn’t wash no more.Im still out  O0

What i want to know is if the interview was done before or after he found out about the tax bill.

It was done a day before I believe...

He knew about the tax bill and that the heat would be on S***** D***** beforehand though, lets be honest. Why else do a very rare interview about NUFC to be released a few hours after finally releasing the results?

It's a distraction tactic. A good one at that tbh.

Liverpool fan in peace with a soft spot for Newcastle.

You are going through similar circumstances like we did in 2010 where Rafa'd left and we were on the threshold of administration. If you want to rid yourself of this cretin you have to increase the pressure. I remember how liverpool fans bombarded banks with emails and what not to make sure our then owners could not refinance and burden the club under more debt. The situation will never change unless it gets a lot worse first.

All these attacks on Rafa are very reminiscent of back then when in the end he was proven right on all counts. He fought for us and Liverpool fans will always love and respect him for taking a stand regardless of what anyone else thinks. Rafa always wants more which is annoying, but he has that reasonability that he'd still stick around as long as he knows that he can make progress. If he left, it was because there was no more he could do except maintain the status quo, which would not be something that a person of his calibre would be willing to invest more time on. I duly hope he comes back to English football after his stint in China and it would be even better if it was at Newcastle, because he still has a point to prove there.

We got the yes man Hodge and you now have someone cut from the same cloth. We were lucky to have a takeover in the middle of that season because we were flirting with relegation under the Hodge. Those were the darkest days I remember, but things did eventually get better once the cancer was gone. Here's hoping yous can get through this with less suffering.

Thanks for that.

Got to give Ashley credit for this one. He's managed to distract both sides with this interview.

The focus should still be on SD.

Yep. This also lends credence to 'takeovers' being a deliberate distraction tactic too. It's the way he rolls.

Yeh, thought the line about "being outmanourvered" underpins the whole interview and a lot of his behaviours. Literally telling us all that it's his MO to manipulate a situation to his advantage.

"I'm not the thickest person in the world, why wouldnt I want excellence?"

just don't want to pay for it or do what is require to achieve it

c***

I dont think he has any interest in excellence or quality of product at all, never has done. He only knows one way.