Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Unfortunately I think mike is right on this one.

He and you have never been more wrong

A lot of it is no doubt bullshit but don’t think Rafa is as innocent as everyone thinks he is

Explain.

Rafa played a fantastic game the whole time he was here. Leaking stuff to the press at the perfect times. One example being Rafa’s people informed sky that he’d be at the training ground? Why? Coz it would whip the fans into a frenzy. I love Rafa and I hate Ashley but Rafa played a good political game

That leak apparently come from Sky London HQ. Who lives down London again?????

Really? Coz Pete graves basically said it came from Rafa’s people. He could be lying but why would he?

Guest chopey

To read an interview by Mike Ashley, believing what he says and then turn on Rafa makes you a special kind of stupid.

A lot of it is no doubt bullshit but don’t think Rafa is as innocent as everyone thinks he is

Explain.

Rafa played a fantastic game the whole time he was here. Leaking stuff to the press at the perfect times. One example being Rafa’s people informed sky that he’d be at the training ground? Why? Coz it would whip the fans into a frenzy. I love Rafa and I hate Ashley but Rafa played a good political game

Really? Coz Pete graves basically said it came from Rafa’s people. He could be lying but why would he?

can’t remember seeing that and I’m basically glued twitter all day at work hoping Ashley fucks off or we sign loads of players. If you can find it I’ll hold me hands up and apologise.

Explain.

can’t remember seeing that and I’m basically glued twitter all day at work hoping Ashley fucks off or we sign loads of players. If you can find it I’ll hold me hands up and apologise.

Honsestly can’t be arsed looking mate but he said along the lines of ‘it’s not the done thing but as he’s gone I’ll tell you it was Rafa’s people that told us.

Guest Gonzo

There’s no way the club is going for 350m. You’d make half of that back by selling 3 players.

Not sure what to make of that interview. There could be a certain amount of truth to it. I was told a while back that Rafa was always leaving no matter what, with that info it was a little easier to accept his leaving.

Even if every word of that was true, nobody gives a shit at this point. He just needs to go as soon as possible.

I’m hoping this tax thing came after the interview. It’s a glimmer of hope.

Explain.

Honsestly can’t be arsed looking mate but he said along the lines of ‘it’s not the done thing but as he’s gone I’ll tell you it was Rafa’s people that told us.

I was going to look and couldn’t be arsed myself  ;D ;D

Explain.

:serious:

what made steve bruce a top 3 candidate?

Didn't you read it, he absolutely cares and Ashley's hoping he's the one :lol: :lol:

Seriously, how can shit like this be printed. Lies and propaganda, without being questioned at all.

what made steve bruce a top 3 candidate?

Didn't you read it, he absolutely cares and Ashley's hoping he's the one :lol: :lol:

Seriously, how can shit like this be printed. Lies and propaganda, without being questioned at all.

Couldn't finish reading it. Fucking sickening.

Guest chopey

With a net spend of nothing in three years, no ambition shown by the club at all, players bathing in Wheely bins and blow up paddling pools, Ashley continuously pissing the players off with bonus payments, cancelling promised holidays ect, I can see why Rafa would consider leaving.

Explain.

He posted a picture of him hanging out with Dennis Wise.

Explain.

I don't think that should be held against anybody working for CUNT.

The one thing I take from all of that

That Joelinton deal is dodgy as f***

"Rafa might have cost the joelinton deal"

Who gives a fuck about joelinton man. Trying to use him as a point scorer

Bizarre how obsessed they are with it like.

Explain.

Yeah he tweeted that it came from Rafa’s people. But it doesn’t mean it’s true. Reeks of bullshit if you ask me.

The one thing I take from all of that

That Joelinton deal is dodgy as f***

"Rafa might have cost the joelinton deal"

Who gives a fuck about joelinton man. Trying to use him as a point scorer

Bizarre how obsessed they are with it like.

Because he is the only fucker they will buy outright. Maybe maximus Marialias or whatever his name is with the head band but not the extra 4 players we need.