Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Unfortunately I think mike is right on this one.

He and you have never been more wrong

A lot of it is no doubt bullshit but don’t think Rafa is as innocent as everyone thinks he is

Explain.

Rafa played a fantastic game the whole time he was here. Leaking stuff to the press at the perfect times. One example being Rafa’s people informed sky that he’d be at the training ground? Why? Coz it would whip the fans into a frenzy. I love Rafa and I hate Ashley but Rafa played a good political game

That leak apparently come from Sky London HQ. Who lives down London again?????

Really? Coz Pete graves basically said it came from Rafa’s people. He could be lying but why would he?

can’t remember seeing that and I’m basically glued twitter all day at work hoping Ashley fucks off or we sign loads of players. If you can find it I’ll hold me hands up and apologise.

Yeah he tweeted that it came from Rafa’s people. But it doesn’t mean it’s true. Reeks of bullshit if you ask me.

I’ve had a look but can’t find it. Must have deleted it. I’m certain he tweeted it tho. It was around the time the story came out that Rafa had decided to go by May and people were giving Pete Graves dogs abuse coz he was being arsey saying Rafa was at training ground coz he worked there when in actual fact he was clearing his office.

I love Rafa and I hate Ashley but let’s not forget no one thought Rafa would go to China and if u think money wasn’t the main factor for going there you are kidding yourself. That said I think Rafa knew he couldn’t work under these cunts anymore. Only so many times he can get fucked around

A lot of it is no doubt bullshit but don’t think Rafa is as innocent as everyone thinks he is

Explain.

Rafa played a fantastic game the whole time he was here. Leaking stuff to the press at the perfect times. One example being Rafa’s people informed sky that he’d be at the training ground? Why? Coz it would whip the fans into a frenzy. I love Rafa and I hate Ashley but Rafa played a good political game

Your taking Pete Graves' word for that. Might be true, but I would't believe him as far as I could throw him. He peddles Ashley's lies.

This. Not taking 1% of my hate and blame for the last 12 years off Ashley but I do reckon Rafa wanted to go to China for the big money regardless.

Still, even if we totally take Rafa out the equation and even if that interview about the last 6 months was true it still doesn't explain the last 12 years of this shitshow and steve f***ing bruce

Also if the club is in such a good position as he makes out and he's done no wrong why would no half decent manager go near the place!?

Explain.

Really? Coz Pete graves basically said it came from Rafa’s people. He could be lying but why would he?

can’t remember seeing that and I’m basically glued twitter all day at work hoping Ashley f***s off or we sign loads of players. If you can find it I’ll hold me hands up and apologise.

Yeah he tweeted that it came from Rafa’s people. But it doesn’t mean it’s true. Reeks of bullshit if you ask me.

I’ve had a look but can’t find it. Must have deleted it. I’m certain he tweeted it tho. It was around the time the story came out that Rafa had decided to go by May and people were giving Pete Graves dogs abuse coz he was being arsey saying Rafa was at training ground coz he worked there when in actual fact he was clearing his office.

I love Rafa and I hate Ashley but let’s not forget no one thought Rafa would go to China and if u think money wasn’t the main factor for going there you are kidding yourself. That said I think Rafa knew he couldn’t work under these c***s anymore. Only so many times he can get f***ed around

It was Downie.

He didn't WANT to go to China ffs, he wanted to stay here and make it work, when it became blatently obvious it couldn't because of Ashley, he had to look at other options.

:lol: he knew last summer he could never change Ashley ffs. That’s why he told them in May after one meeting.

Fuck sake it is possible to believe Ashley is a cunt who fucked Rafa about and didn’t share his ambition and also believe Rafa saw a way out and a lucrative one at that

Explain.

can’t remember seeing that and I’m basically glued twitter all day at work hoping Ashley f***s off or we sign loads of players. If you can find it I’ll hold me hands up and apologise.

I love Rafa and I hate Ashley but let’s not forget no one thought Rafa would go to China and if u think money wasn’t the main factor for going there you are kidding yourself. That said I think Rafa knew he couldn’t work under these c***s anymore. Only so many times he can get f***ed around

It was Downie.

Ah I apologise. Thanks for finding it

He didn't WANT to go to China ffs, he wanted to stay here and make it work, when it became blatently obvious it couldn't because of Ashley, he had to look at other options.

:lol: he knew last summer he could never change Ashley ffs. That’s why he told them in May after one meeting.

f*** sake it is possible to believe Ashley is a c*** who f***ed Rafa about and didn’t share his ambition and also believe Rafa saw a way out and a lucrative one at that

Well we agree then, wanted to stay, couldn't, so went.

Cunt can do as many articles as he wants. 12 years has shown that he’s a lying bastard. We have Keegan, Shearer, and now Rafa warning people from working with him. He says he’s changed, learnt the error of his ways, wants the club to do well etc. If that’s true then why do we have the box office manager running the club? Why has it taken for the club to be publicly shamed by it’s own fans over the state of SJP for it to finally get some work done to it? Why are we replacing a world class manager with a manager who has done fuck at the level we are at now?

If him and his family, and mates want to come and support us, fine make having a box for the rest of your life as part of the deal to sell us. Just fucking sell us, we don’t even need a billionaire, we just need someone who can manage to run a club to buy us. Someone who will at least get an experience managing director in charge. If we have to focus of youth players, fine, get out there and build an academy that has enough facilities with quality coaching staff to train youngsters. We are ran at such a shambles, you want to know how bad the club and academy is ran? Longstaff was trained by the same club my stepdad helps run. My mam washes the kits, my stepdad is the press officer/occasional linesman, and sole supporter at the games. That team managed to train Longstaff and his brother, not the NUFC academy who poached him. NUFC are taking the credit of doing the job North Shields Athletic did.

Honestly Mike Ashley, just fuck off.

f*** sake it is possible to believe Ashley is a c*** who f***ed Rafa about and didn’t share his ambition and also believe Rafa saw a way out and a lucrative one at that

Pretty much aye but let’s not kid ourselves that the offer from China didn’t turn his head and make up his decision. I’m not that naive, but ultimately he left coz Ashley is a cunt.

Anyway hope he loses it all

Guest neesy111

Idiot friends on whatsapp questioning Rafa now after this shite.  So many nufc fans are utterly gullible.

Explain.

can’t remember seeing that and I’m basically glued twitter all day at work hoping Ashley fucks off or we sign loads of players. If you can find it I’ll hold me hands up and apologise.

I love Rafa and I hate Ashley but let’s not forget no one thought Rafa would go to China and if u think money wasn’t the main factor for going there you are kidding yourself. That said I think Rafa knew he couldn’t work under these cunts anymore. Only so many times he can get fucked around

Was it Downie maybe? Anyway, I don’t believe a word of it

Pretty much aye but let’s not kid ourselves that the offer from China didn’t turn his head and make up his decision. I’m not that naive, but ultimately he left coz Ashley is a cunt.

Anyway hope he loses it all

O0

Explain.

Was it Downie maybe? Anyway, I don’t believe a word of it

Aye mate the tweet is posted above

Rafa is a politician, and very good at playing the media, but we've had a decade of seeing Ashley at work. We know where the blame lies.

He's absolutely correct to say that if he agreed to pay him more there'd be another thing and another thing and another thing. And rightly so. Because Benitez wants to win things and he knew what NUFC was capable of being if given even a modicum of TLC.

He wanted investment, he wanted a state of the art training ground, he wanted better players. Good. I want that. The only times in our recent history this club has been where it should be is when we had managers that fought tooth and nail for the club.

I believe Rafa was halfway out the door come May and I don't blame him. He'd had to try and deal with the cretins in charge for the last three years. He owed them and us absolutely fuck all. I can't blame him for deciding to double his money elsewhere. I'm never setting foot in the ground until Ashley goes, and I ain't earning a penny out of that arrangement.

Steve Bruce’s Donnay Army make me hate club more than this vile fat cunt does. At least he has something to gain from it. Imagine turning on someone who rebuilt the club because the Mail and Telegraph told you too, two publications aimed at hard right south east based patriots who want nothing more than to make our city suffer and die.