Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Getting cold feet apparently :lol:

Seriously, stop it with these kinds of posts. You did the same in the Transfer Rumours thread as well. Post your source when saying things like that.

I didn’t have the link at hand and couldn’t remember who said. Calm down ffs there’s worse things going on than me not posting a source

Kinda agree with Nobody here. Why post it at that time? Maybe post it when its fresh in your mind or later when you have a source? "There's worse things..." Is a bit of a silly response. Of course there is, there will always be "worse things" but try to understand that this is an emotive subject for many and posting something that many would be interested in with nothing behind it is going to get attention.

Much like having a conversation, you don't have to blurt out every thought or memory you have. Not attacking, we are all friends here, just perhaps putting things into context  O0

Are you 2 the forum police or something? He can post whatever he likes, with or without a link. If it upsets people, then they might want to take a look at themselves, and take a step back from believing everything they read.

I swear in the killing fields of Cambodia there is a sports direct bag filled to the brim with human skulls, because let's be honest, whilst MA is a prick, them bags have extremely strong handles and are made from a durable material.

Seriously, stop it with these kinds of posts. You did the same in the Transfer Rumours thread as well. Post your source when saying things like that.

I didn’t have the link at hand and couldn’t remember who said. Calm down ffs there’s worse things going on than me not posting a source

Kinda agree with Nobody here. Why post it at that time? Maybe post it when its fresh in your mind or later when you have a source? "There's worse things..." Is a bit of a silly response. Of course there is, there will always be "worse things" but try to understand that this is an emotive subject for many and posting something that many would be interested in with nothing behind it is going to get attention.

Much like having a conversation, you don't have to blurt out every thought or memory you have. Not attacking, we are all friends here, just perhaps putting things into context  O0

Are you 2 the forum police or something? He can post whatever he likes, with or without a link. If it upsets people, then they might want to take a look at themselves, and take a step back from believing everything they read.

Yes, Nobody is one of the forum police.

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=40762.0

Guest neesy111

I swear in the killing fields of Cambodia there is a sports direct bag filled to the brim with human skulls, because let's be honest, whilst MA is a prick, them bags have extremely strong handles and are made from a durable material.

Thousands of years in the future, they'll be digging up sports direct bags and mugs to place in museums.

Fuck sake...was busy with my new born baby. I’ll post a source from now on. I didn’t realise it was such an issue. There is a way to point these things out and being arsey ain’t it especially when people have things going on. As I said more important things....

Guest neesy111

Fuck sake...was busy with my new born baby. I’ll post a source from now on. I didn’t realise it was such an issue. There is a way to point these things out and being arsey ain’t it especially when people have things going on. As I said more important things....

I wouldn't worry. :)

Busy with newborn. Posts on here. OK.

Anyway, sports direct bag in China eh?

Edit: read this back and it kinda sounded mean. It wasn't when I said it in my head, I had a smile on my face when I typed it. Should maybe take my own advice  :D

How about having a thread just for people, and I admit to include myself in this, who want to soak up and believe every weird and wonderful issue regarding the takeover....be it Twitter bullshit, flight appearances, ITK, or just I heard this from the taxi driver. At this time of global catastrophe, some very lighthearted positive reading about the takeover relieves the boredom during the day. All other proper discussion either believers or non believers about the takeover can remain to be discussed in this thread.Just an idea from someone who wants to believe everything positive I read.....sad as that probably sounds.Having supported us for over 50 years I just want rid of this devil incarnate and lap up any positive bull from all sources.Quite possibly yet another complete load of crap I’m scrolling.

Yes, Nobody is one of the forum police.

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=40762.0

:embarrassed: :lol:

Busy with newborn. Posts on here. OK.

Anyway, sports direct bag in China eh?

Edit: read this back and it kinda sounded mean. It wasn't when I said it in my head, I had a smile on my face when I typed it. Should maybe take my own advice  :D

Haha baby often goes to sleep on my shoulder while I can look on my phone but on occasion she fights sleep :lol:

Strange thing to pick up on but aye ok.

Anyway So so sorry I didn’t post a source

Guest neesy111

Going to be pedantic but looking at the ethnicity of the people, it looks like it might be from Africa.

:milner:

How about having a thread just for people, and I admit to include myself in this, who want to soak up and believe every weird and wonderful issue regarding the takeover....be it Twitter bullshit, flight appearances, ITK, or just I heard this from the taxi driver. At this time of global catastrophe, some very lighthearted positive reading about the takeover relieves the boredom during the day. All other proper discussion either believers or non believers about the takeover can remain to be discussed in this thread.Just an idea from someone who wants to believe everything positive I read.....sad as that probably sounds.Having supported us for over 50 years I just want rid of this devil incarnate and lap up any positive bull from all sources.Quite possibly yet another complete load of crap I’m scrolling.

I like this idea. Not everything will be on twitter so a separate thread would be better. Start it up! Call it something like "Futile Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition".

I like this idea. Not everything will be on twitter so a separate thread would be better. Start it up! Call it something like "Futile Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition".

I like it....suits my feeling ATM