Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest godzilla

Playing devils advocate at the top of the page on companies house it says "Companies House does not verify the accuracy of the information filed "

We may well get taken over but someone starting a company named with the initials MA Ltd seems a little suspect, it also popped up at the same time it was reported Charnley had scrubbed off 4 others linked to NUFC.

By the way I have just checked my brother's business which has been going for over 5 year and it has exactly the same thing at the top of the page, non story.

They all have it, the point was that company house doesnt verify the accuracy information filed.

The ID of the person is presented and is verified (my brother's was). What that is stating is it doesn't verify information filed i.e. accounts, change of address etc or they would be spending wasted hours checking every detail. It's a legit company.

Guest godzilla

It’ll be announced at 3:30 in the morning while we’re all asleep.

So the best morning glory ever

I think people need to calm down like. It's not happening and Ashley will be here in August still.

People getting carried away acting like it's a done deal. I don't believe it's even real just another classic Ashley move and this is his greatest of the lot

Repetition, you are starting to remind me of someone  :hmm:

Heard this has been signed, sealed and delivered.

Announcement slightly delayed today due to Friday prayers.

I cant work out who is taking the p*ss and who is for real any more  ;D ;D

I really hope it's happening.

:lol: :lol: I don't know if I'm in or out myself

Guest alijmitchell

Surely there’s an easier way to clean the signs other than howking them down and sticking them in a skip to be scrubbed by a Brillo pad?

Wonder if I can just disconnect the horn instead.

Look in the manual bro

Don't have one.

Well I do but it's for the American version. Which has a different fuse box layout. Still managed to find and remove the horn fuse but the alarm still sounds, even though operating the horn doesn't. So the alarm must have it's own fuse or it's shared with another.

Saying that I'm pretty sure manually locking the car (as in doing manual labour by putting the key in the lock) stops the alarm from arming.

Guest chopey

This predicament really has got me quite stressed....... Is it a factory fitted alarm or did you get it fitted at a later date

I really hope this gets wrapped up before we land at LAX airport at 13.05pm and head to our Beverley Hills holiday home.

Look at me, look at me. I’m going to Beverly Hills.

Pathetic.

Does it even out if I admit I'm holidaying in Birtley for a fortnight in three weeks time? Lake District's too fancy for me.

giphy.gif

Wonder if I can just disconnect the horn instead.

Look in the manual bro

Don't have one.

Well I do but it's for the American version. Which has a different fuse box layout. Still managed to find and remove the horn fuse but the alarm still sounds, even though operating the horn doesn't. So the alarm must have it's own fuse or it's shared with another.

Saying that I'm pretty sure manually locking the car (as in doing manual labour by putting the key in the lock) stops the alarm from arming.

giphy.gif

This predicament really has got me quite stressed....... Is it a factory fitted alarm or did you get it fitted at a later date

Factory fitted.

Common fault, apparently. Dodgy door sensors setting themselves off. So I either replace those sensors (which I aint) or pull the fuse for the alarm, which I've read is the horn one, but apparently not so on my car. 

It's amazing how rumours suddenly become fact.  Years ago before Denis Bergkamp joined Arsenal I rang a mate at work, but he was in a meeting so i asked woman who took the call to tell him I reckoned the toon were going to sign Bergkamp.  Two days later there's a photo in the chronic showing nufc shirt in the back seat of a directors car with Bergkamps name on the shirt.

It's amazing how rumours suddenly become fact.  Years ago before Denis Bergkamp joined Arsenal I rang a mate at work, but he was in a meeting so i asked woman who took the call to tell him I reckoned the toon were going to sign Bergkamp.  Two days later there's a photo in the chronic showing nufc shirt in the back seat of a directors car with Bergkamps name on the shirt.

Was Baggio.