Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Just read his posts back and has never been ITK other than getting the starting line up correct and even that he mentions in one post about getting it from some guy off another forum.

The fact you went and done this mean he's accomplished his goal.

Just read his posts back and has never been ITK other than getting the starting line up correct and even that he mentions in one post about getting it from some guy off another forum.

The fact you went and done this mean he's accomplished his goal.

I was bored the missus is watching Love Island ☹️

All this hope is getting turned sour with every mention of that slimebag shitcamel par-fucking-dew. No business being brought up in what could potentially be such a happy time. Vomit inducing.

EDIT: I think I've been a New Page Wanker three times in this thread  :laugh2:

Penn was the Pardew ITK a number of years ago wasn’t he? Was the first to reveal he was leaving and used to post bits of team news.

Wasn't Pardew ITK, that was Golfmag. I think he did get the team news though.

Golfy was the main man but Penn had all the team news from the time. Also this:

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=95667.msg5350858#msg5350858

You don't see any "Penn is a dope" posts now do you?

Anyway, this is a pointless discussion. Back to waiting.

Actually read through those pages where it looks like Pardew is going and it's basically a mirror image of the forum now :lol:

Some highlights:

Neesy is exactly the same:

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=95667.msg5350937#msg5350937

I made the same Simpsons joke:

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=95667.msg5350947#msg5350947

General hatred for Lee Ryder:

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=95667.msg5350837#msg5350837

Actually read through those pages where it looks like Pardew is going and it's basically a mirror image of the forum now :lol:

Some highlights:

Neesy is exactly the same:

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=95667.msg5350937#msg5350937

I made the same Simpsons joke:

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=95667.msg5350947#msg5350947

General hatred for Lee Ryder:

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=95667.msg5350837#msg5350837

You're not wrong. :lol:

Don't waste your energy getting your hopes up.

Sad but I think Penn knows his shit based on his record.

Kind of expected but still hurts to have been so close :(

Didn’t he admit he knew a coach who was at the club under Pardew?

Sad but I think Penn knows his shit based on his record.

Kind of expected but still hurts to have been so close :(

Quite clearly on the wind up. Did it earlier in the thread, too, but has subsequently edited his old posts admitting to it at the same time he posted that shite. Imagine my shock.

If this takeover somehow does fall through, then I think we can all agree that we can write off next season. Rafa will be gone. Somebody like Sherwood will take the reins. We'll be buying (ha!) shit players in what remains of the transfer window. There'll be a depression across the whole city (but that won't stop 52,000 turning up every other week).

What surprises me is that someone hasn't already been writing off every season since... Dear me it's been so long I can't even remember.

Fuck me man honestly we believing Penn now (not that I have ever noticed any of his posts prior to this). What exact negotiation would these 2 apparent blokes be doing anyway. If we assume they are of Arab decent what with going back to Dubai then they wouldn’t have been doing any business due to their strict rules during a religious holiday. Also they have already agreed a price and if you believe everything you hear and read then it’s with the Premier league so what exactly are you going to be negotiating. You would surely hope if this has been going on since April they would prity much know what Ashley wants. Also why create a company like they did for the shares to be transferred if they weren’t nearing the end of negotiations. And finally no fucker knows what is happening except Ashley’s lawyers and the Sheiks lawyers I bet even Charnley hasn’t got a fucking clue so Penn isn’t exactly going to find out unless he is one of Ashley’s negotiators or lawyers (especially given the fact he seemed to know exactly what had happened at a highly confidential meeting from today)

Fuck me man honestly we believing Penn now (not that I have ever noticed any of his posts prior to this). What exact negotiation would these 2 apparent blokes be doing anyway. If we assume they are of Arab decent what with going back to Dubai then they wouldn’t have been doing any business due to their strict rules during a religious holiday. Also they have already agreed a price and if you believe everything you hear and read then it’s with the Premier league so what exactly are you going to be negotiating. You would surely hope if this has been going on since April they would prity much know what Ashley wants. Also why create a company like they did for the shares to be transferred if they weren’t nearing the end of negotiations. And finally no fucker knows what is happening except Ashley’s lawyers and the Sheiks lawyers I bet even Charnley hasn’t got a fucking clue so Penn isn’t exactly going to find out unless he is one of Ashley’s negotiators or lawyers (especially given the fact he seemed to know exactly what had happened at a highly confidential meeting from today)

No one is believing him, we are just dismissing him him in every way possible.

Guest godzilla

Deal has fallen apart. Khaled had two representatives in London working on the deal. Notified Ashley this afternoon that interest has been withdrawn and are about to board a flight back to Dubai as we speak. True story.

Who’s this cocknocker

Honestly people like this get right on my bell end. making a statement with no proof and then f***ing off. Why don't you show the proof then because you would no way know information about a meeting which would be done between Lawyers (if there was even one which I very much doubt). Posting the same as the know nothing journalists and their sources who don't have an actual clue in what's going on and that's why they are keeping stum now until official news is released. As I said show me your proof.

No one is believing him, we are just dismissing him him in every way possible.

It’s just me trying to talk myself out from believing him. We have been hurt so many times before any negative news just somehow has a ring of truth with it with Ashley involved. I’m going to cry myself to sleep now.  :'( :'( :weep: :mike: