Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Imaginary scenario. You’re driving through a town centre late one night and as you are parked at the traffic lights, a pissed up Mike Ashley bundles into the back seat of your car mistakingly believing that you were his Uber home.

He’s had a lot to drink and is barely conscious.

What would you do?

Re enact the scene from Pulp Fiction which results in a visit to Mr Wolf

Mr Wolf will then ask me if I saw the sign for Dead Ashley storage

I'd do Mr Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.

Imaginary scenario. You’re driving through a town centre late one night and as you are parked at the traffic lights, a pissed up Mike Ashley bundles into the back seat of your car mistakingly believing that you were his Uber home.

What would you do?

Try to communicate with him that this is not his Uber and that he should get out. If he's falling completely out of consciousness and it's looking hairy, I'd take him to the ER because I'm not a murderer/psychopath.

Guest Gonzo

Imaginary scenario. You’re driving through a town centre late one night and as you are parked at the traffic lights, a p*ssed up Mike Ashley bundles into the back seat of your car mistakingly believing that you were his Uber home.

What would you do?

Try to communicate with him that this is not his Uber and that he should get out. If he's falling completely out of consciousness and it's looking hairy, I'd take him to the ER because I'm not a murderer/psychopath.

boring-content1.jpg?resize=600%2C398&ssl=1

So, things now seem to be taking a familiar turn.

After weeks of silence, Ashley has seemingly decided to leak stuff... first wanting an update on progress (even though his legal people should be able to tell him), and now a deadline allegedly being set for completion.

Next statement... the Tyrekicker/Timewaster one.

Probably.

052%2BTop%2BSecret%2B%25281984%2529.jpg

Us old un's understand this reference  :lol:

So, things now seem to be taking a familiar turn.

After weeks of silence, Ashley has seemingly decided to leak stuff... first wanting an update on progress (even though his legal people should be able to tell him), and now a deadline allegedly being set for completion.

Next statement... the Tyrekicker/Timewaster one.

Probably.

052%2BTop%2BSecret%2B%25281984%2529.jpg

Us old un's understand this reference  :lol:

Great movie

Guest chopey

I think I'm going to know the answer to this, but any developments?

Jack Shit......................which is also the name of a player we a currently monitoring in the French 5th division.

Actually I say no but some bloke on Nufcblog.com reckoned BZG had walked away from the deal but now someone else on there is claiming he has had a Wattsapp conversation with Mihad after asking if he had heard about the 2 week deadline to which he replied no where is that from so he sent links to the news articles then asked him if it could be done in 2 weeks to which he replied No. He then asked if that means it’s off and he replied No. so what does that mean well it means Odin is now posting on NUFCBLOG.com  ;D :laugh: :laugh: :cheesy: :crazy2:

The man made a public announcement, on live TV that Rafa would get every penny the club generated.  It's possible he told BZG that all debts will be wiped, but it would mean fuck all.

A multi billion pound company and its expensive lawyers don't just take some cockney wide boys word for things "you reckon all debt is gone eh Mr Ashley?, mint here's cash in hand"...  They go through everything and have a singed legal agreement on what they're buying to the last detail.

I think I'm going to know the answer to this, but any developments?

Jack Shit......................which is also the name of a player we a currently monitoring in the French 5th division.

Jaques Merde, surely?

What would you do?

This is exactly what a murdering psychopath would say. I bet you've already set up an alibi.

Is anyone still confident of a takeover going thru?

Not at this stage. Its a question of when the takeover collapses now rather than if.

Ashley seeking clarity and setting deadlines means we will soon have the same conclusion as the last two takeover attempts.

Guest godzilla

Is anyone still confident of a takeover going thru?

Not at this stage. Its a question of when the takeover collapses now rather than if.

Ashley seeking clarity and setting deadlines means we will soon have the same conclusion as the last two takeover attempts.

No proof whatsoever that this is the case mind