Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest The Little Waster

Its always " next few days " jam tomorrow shit ... Rafas gone , Redfearn will be in charge Longstaff will be sold Fatty will stay .

Man, I hope this statement is a positive one. You just know Ashley will be going back to them to try to squeeze more money before transferring the shares, even if the owners and directors test has been done. He’s got form for it.

As said before, I think the "other party" reports are more likely to be the fabrication by Ashley's camp, an attempt to leverage more money or retain rights by threatening to sell to other bidders if they don't compromise.

except Caulkin says he knows who they are and has spoken to them

Isn't that Kenyon's consortium, the one where they're offering less money (because they don't have it) but retention of rights etc? An offer maybe Ashley wouldn't consider unless he just wanted another party involved for the sake of it.

This is a £350m deal for Ashley, there's no way he's not going to try underhand tactics.

This bloke is full of shit

He is 100% genuine – I’ve just messaged him and he said a statement is definitely imminent.

We certainly could do with some good bastard news!

I pray to God it's a positive statement.

'have been waiting on PL'

I'm sorry but we're better off with Ashley if Paul Lambert is the calibre of manger BZG is going for. Surely it shows their level of ambition if he's turned us down for Ipswich as well. Absolute shambles once again.

Man, I hope this statement is a positive one. You just know Ashley will be going back to them to try to squeeze more money before transferring the shares, even if the owners and directors test has been done. He’s got form for it.

As said before, I think the "other party" reports are more likely to be the fabrication by Ashley's camp, an attempt to leverage more money or retain rights by threatening to sell to other bidders if they don't compromise.

except Caulkin says he knows who they are and has spoken to them

Isn't that Kenyon's consortium, the one where they're offering less money (because they don't have it) but retention of rights etc? An offer maybe Ashley wouldn't consider unless he just wanted another party involved for the sake of it.

This is a £350m deal for Ashley, there's no way he's not going to try underhand tactics.

Don’t think so

The radio bloke is as full of shit as the dentist

He’s not like. Neither of them are full of shit.

The radio guy has got it right twice when they’ve released statements before. Likely because they are in touch with him.

I'm sorry but we're better off with Ashley if Paul Lambert is the calibre of manger BZG is going for. Surely it shows their level of ambition if he's turned us down for Ipswich as well. Absolute shambles once again.

Very good.

:lol:

The radio guy has got it right twice when they’ve released statements before. Likely because they are in touch with him.

Use the ignore list man.

He's like the Talksport of the forum, just saying pointless shit to get a bite.

Use the ignore list man.

Fair enough. I don't ignore anyone because I don't want to live in an echo chamber but I’ll definitely try to remember not to quote from now on for people who have ignored.

Use the ignore list man.

Fair enough. I don't ignore anyone because I don't want to live in an echo chamber but I’ll definitely try to remember not to quote from now on for people who have ignored.

:lol: Was more for your own sanity tbh.

Plenty of "screenshots" doing the rounds on twitter of Midhat saying the deal is off. I very much doubt he'd say that to random people on WhatsApp given how little information he's given out up to this point. Wish these sad cunts would get a life. Maybe it's Odin, at it again.