Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I know we still don't know much about the new prospective owners and by no means does personal wealth = club spending but if it went through where would they rank in terms of wealth in the league?

Top 20.

Reckon that will be the next problem if the takeover happens. We’ll sign tier two/three players like Mata, Deulofou, and Ryan Fraser and people will actually be disappointed and the media will drum all this up.

:lol: People are not that stupid ffs.

Enough are for them to get on Talksport or 606 and the media run with it from there

I’m going to be watching SSN all day tomorrow, and every time a breaking news alert comes up, I’m going to dip my toe in the bath in preparation for the big announcement.

You know there’s no announcement tomorrow :lol:

Guest chopey

Hasn't Shearer been surprisingly quiet lately? Probably just sick of it.

He was on a Jet2 coming back from Portugal with my brother in law yesterday

Shearers been on hols with your bro in law ?

Guest chopey

Sheaters been on hols with your bro in law ?

No, same plane back

Thia is what @JacobsBen was spouting before BZG released their second statement. Basically, he was saying the same as the other journos were saying which was not in line with what was eventually revealed in the second statement.

Not sure about others but I'm taking what he said in the podcast with a pich of salt. He just said he talked personally with people close to the group but even that can't be verified. When he said this thing can go on for another month, I was a bit sceptical. For me, no one knows except for the people extremely close to the deal. Now after seeing that he verified that guy on twitter as BZG lawyer, I can't really trust that. If it turns out that they do indeed have a crazy s*** lawyer, then fine but still, I think Ben Jacobs intel is not as well established as it seems. If it turns out true, then fair enough.

Fwiw, Ithink the deal will be completed much more earlier than what he said tbh.

Thia is what @JacobsBen was spouting before BZG released their second statement. Basically, he was saying the same as the other journos were saying which was not in line with what was eventually revealed in the second statement.

Not sure about others but I'm taking what he said in the podcast with a pich of salt. He just said he talked personally with people close to the group but even that can't be verified. When he said this thing can go on for another month, I was a bit sceptical. For me, no one knows except for the people extremely close to the deal. Now after seeing that he verified that guy on twitter as BZG lawyer, I can't really trust that. If it turns out that they do indeed have a crazy s*** lawyer, then fine but still, I think Ben Jacobs intel is not as well established as it seems. If it turns out true, then fair enough.

Fwiw, Ithink the deal will be completed much more earlier than what he said tbh.

:thup: he sounds like a gobshite

Guest chicken little

125 pages of absolute fucking earpiss

you should all be ashamed of yourselves