Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Someone will p*ss on our chips soon. This is how it usually goes.

Downie is trying:

We’ve taken legal advice from our lawyers. The Company’s House listing from Sheikh Khaled is a Special Purchase Vehicle (SPV) used to transfer shares at outset of a new company. Can be done by anyone though, & difficult to prove veracity. NUFC aware & still refusing to comment.

40 replies 32 retweets 122 likes

What I would say is Mike Ashley has been using Denton’s Lawyers to sell the club, and not Pinsent Masons - as I’m aware. As it stands, this means nothing other than a new company has been registered #NUFC

This is exactly what I said earlier and points to Downie not understanding what is going on:

- Yes anyone technically can set up a company, but internal legal documents have been used to do so, which you would somehow have to obtain.

- Yes MA uses Dentons, but you'd expect the firm setting up that company to be acting for the buyer, not the seller.

Downie is trying:

We’ve taken legal advice from our lawyers. The Company’s House listing from Sheikh Khaled is a Special Purchase Vehicle (SPV) used to transfer shares at outset of a new company. Can be done by anyone though, & difficult to prove veracity. NUFC aware & still refusing to comment.

What I would say is Mike Ashley has been using Denton’s Lawyers to sell the club, and not Pinsent Masons - as I’m aware. As it stands, this means nothing other than a new company has been registered #NUFC

This is exactly what I said earlier and points to Downie not understanding what is going on:

- Yes anyone technically can set up a company, but internal legal documents have been used to do so, which you would somehow have to obtain.

- Yes MA uses Dentons, but you'd expect the firm setting up that company to be acting for the buyer, not the seller.

Yeah fuck off downie

Guest godzilla

Downie is trying:

Totally agree mate  O0

Keith Downie has contributed nothing but waffle there, all he has confirmed is that not only does he not have a clue about anything but also that he isn't prepared to even try researching things.

If this is true (I'm kind of joking), its confirmation that Ashley is on his way.

He wouldnt spend money on some seats.  :lol:

Ash has barely spent a penny on the upkeep of SJP or any other aspect of the club in 12 years.

Just seen this properly mind, why they got his director as 'Sheikh' and not him? :lol:

Apparently he is also called Sheikh, it's not even worth trying to explain but it's legit.