Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest firetotheworks

I swear down, the weaponised autism on Twitter could solve climate change if the earth was a football club.

It was just a fan who typed the names into companies house every day who got the scoop,  :lol: so simple but once again caught the journalists with their pants down.

Guest godzilla

It was just a fan who typed the names into companies house every day who got the scoop,  :lol: so simple but once again caught the journalists with their pants down.

They have ben made to look like mugs pure and simple. Downie's latest attempt sums them up, absolutely woefull reporting where he can't even get his information correct.

If this is true (I'm kind of joking), its confirmation that Ashley is on his way.

He wouldnt spend money on some seats.  :lol:

:lol: Alright, that's got me excited.

Guest godzilla

Downie just replied to me with this. Bellend

He still hasn't replied to the fact that ID is required to set up a company as he was suggesting anyone can set one up, absolute prick what he is

More cold water. Doesn’t mean it’s imminent, No exclusivity, other bidders at play blah blah

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-takeover-monochrome-acquisitions-16384984.amp?__twitter_impression=true

At this point the Chronicle are simply peddling the message Ashley wants out there. He's desperate for some sort of auction/bidding war.

Downie just replied to me with this. Bellend

He still hasn't replied to the fact that ID is required to set up a company as he was suggesting anyone can set one up, absolute prick what he is

I’m tempted to scud this twat

Guest godzilla

Douglas saying it could be a hoax as well.om Twitter. Ignoring the ID thing?

Wha the fuck is wrong with these muppets, do they not know that you have to provide ID and that it's a serious offence and fraud to set up a hoax

Douglas saying it could be a hoax as well.om Twitter. Ignoring the ID thing?

Yet lee Ryder has confirmed its genuine. If anything it’s been hilarious seeing that lot on the back foot panicking

FFS I should have stayed away from the internet. Really feel like this is happening now more than before. Pride comes before the inevitable fall!

You know they will announce a press conference for 11am Friday. Trump will finally accidentally set off nukes at 10:58am.