Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I cannot for one moment accept that Rafa appointed Shola to his backroom team just no way. Shola is another Ashley/Charnley stooge appointment

He’s not in any way connected to the coaching setup. He’s just a friendly face to go check on the kids and make sure they’re being looked after etc.

He was never on crazy money while he was a player. He needs to work like a lot of players at that level do when retired.. what’s he going to say.. Ashley is an arsehole on live tv? Yeah that’ll get him the job..

We’re supposed to be one of the best supporters in the country yet we turn on former players and on each other at the drop of a hat. It’s mental.

How did we ever expect to force Mike Ashley out if we could never stay united on a single thing?

The sooner this takeover happens the better, for our mental health if anything ?

Shola stole a living from NUFC for 13 years and would easily have been on 1.5m a year when he finished so I'd say hes comfortably a millionaire with a comfy lifestyle thanks to NUFC. The guy was total and utter shit man

I cannot for one moment accept that Rafa appointed Shola to his backroom team just no way. Shola is another Ashley/Charnley stooge appointment

He’s not in any way connected to the coaching setup. He’s just a friendly face to go check on the kids and make sure they’re being looked after etc.

He was never on crazy money while he was a player. He needs to work like a lot of players at that level do when retired.. what’s he going to say.. Ashley is an arsehole on live tv? Yeah that’ll get him the job..

We’re supposed to be one of the best supporters in the country yet we turn on former players and on each other at the drop of a hat. It’s mental.

How did we ever expect to force Mike Ashley out if we could never stay united on a single thing?

The sooner this takeover happens the better, for our mental health if anything ?

Shola stole a living from NUFC for 13 years and would easily have been on 1.5m a year when he finished so I'd say hes comfortably a millionaire with a comfy lifestyle thanks to NUFC. The guy was total and utter shit man

Shola is a prince among men, a talisman, a hero. Don't let your jealousy blind you, he was here for you too, brother.

Guest Walter The Softy

Mumsy said that Michael Ashley is such a rotten egg that moving the goalposts is the sort of mean thing that he would do.

Keeping my hopes on this. Peter Redding is the most reliable at the moment. Even when he has no real news he says it like it is and don't seem to make things up.

Interesting you see this as positive. I don’t

Guest chopey

Just kill the fat cunt, true or not!

Shocking comment that !!!!!.......................................I would say he's more husky than fat.

Guest godzilla

Keeping my hopes on this. Peter Redding is the most reliable at the moment. Even when he has no real news he says it like it is and don't seem to make things up.

Interesting you see this as positive. I don’t

It's not a positive or a negative as it's currently what's being reported officially nothing. Everything will come out by the 30th one way or the other.

I’m not sure how the dentist can get “someone playing silly buggers with the price” from a no comment.

Pure guess work.

Well it's not is it.  He has connections over there, someone asked what he's heard and that's what he's heard.

Just as, if not more, trustworthy as anything you've put up on here.

Ashley trying to get Rafa to sign a new short term deal could signify that the takeover deal is still a ways off. Possibly not before the start of the new season. Certainly not before his contract ends.

We don’t know.

But as far as Rafa and the takeover goes, they should be treated as separate issues. Just because Rafa might leave doesn’t mean the takeover won’t happen.

It could be

1) It will take longer than he is willing to wait for

2) They don’t want him as a manager (strange as that would be)

3) Unlikely but perhaps he’s privately agreed to join another club when his contract ends.

We won’t have long to wait to find out in any case.

Mumsy said that Michael Ashley is such a rotten egg that moving the goalposts is the sort of mean thing that he would do.

I’m getting the word ‘WUM’

I’m not sure how the dentist can get “someone playing silly buggers with the price” from a no comment.

Pure guess work.

Well it's not is it.  He has connections over there, someone asked what he's heard and that's what he's heard.

Just as, if not more, trustworthy as anything you've put up on here.

Geordie Dentist knows what he’s talking about man. And he wasn’t commenting on the no comment from BZG. Like Wilson said, he was commenting on what he’s heard from his contacts.