Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest neesy111

He's going to fix the Metro, too!

Nope, that would cost 100's of billions.

Classic Neesy.

What?  It's a famous comment from this forum.

Classic Neesy.

Sorry, I got it all mixed up, Can't even read anymore. Should try to sleep :lol:

Guest godzilla

Same bloke along with his other north east cronies who didn't having a f***ing clue about this happening in their own backyard, then panicked and tried to pour cold water on it before having to turn full circle after the statement came out. f*** them we have some of the worst journalists in the country reporting on us especially at the Chronicle.

Guest neesy111

Classic Neesy.

Sorry, I got it all mixed up, Can't even read anymore. Should try to sleep :lol:

Have a nap. :thup:

Same bloke along with his other north east cronies who didn't having a f***ing clue about this happening in their own backyard, then panicked and tried to pour cold water on it before having to turn full circle after the statement came out. f*** them we have some of the worst journalists in the country reporting on us especially at the Chronicle.

I've never gotten the hate from the Chronicle tbh, maybe it's because i'm looking from afar, but Douglas, Ryder et all have always seemed like they are atleast trying to report on what they know.

its a double edged sword, neesy - sports business 101 is to raise ticket prices to increase revenue. the other angles are basically increase all other forms of revenue streams via sponsors and raising prices for merchandise etc.

Also double edged for Benitez as well.. they will want returns and football is a dog eat dog business.. but he has been there and done it.

Aye. The lot of them are fucking useless. They backed their horses and it didn’t come through. Shown up by a Sun journo.

The sheikh is going to make it a one club region and wipe the mackems off the map

The makems doing as good as job as they can themselves, in more ways than one, tbh.

Guest godzilla

I've never gotten the hate from the Chronicle tbh, maybe it's because i'm looking from afar, but Douglas, Ryder et all have always seemed like they are atleast trying to report on what they know.

Disagree think they are totally inept in the way they report and what they report.

Aye. The lot of them are fucking useless. They backed their horses and it didn’t come through. Shown up by a Sun journo.

What horses did they back exactly? Like literally everyone else, they verifyed with there sources after the Sun article came out, no-one had a clue until that Sun article hit.

Also Douglas isn't exactly saying anything outrageous.