Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Just been on totalsport someone txt In saying its on the news in Dubai that nothing will be announced during Ramadan so could be a wait

Also couple mackems want Ashley to buy them :lol:

Have around 8 days until our fasting is over

I'll be buying a ticket and visit Newcastle for only the second time in my life if this goes through. Time to start saving up these Canadian dollars which are worth 1/100th of your disgusting sterling.

:lol: My first match is next season. The Pound will be a peso by then so I'll live like Xerxes.

bhahahhaha - live like xerxes

Mike is a baller. As a Canuck I get screwed whether I visit the US or UK, on the exchange.

Kanji where do you reside?

Just my luck that as soon as I go to uni and have to not renew my ST as a result it looks like we're getting taken over by the fucking Abu Dhabi royal family. :lol: Fuck sake. Still going to try. :lol:

oSOUOix.jpg

First Dave, then Oldtype, we'll be welcoming Ronaldo back next!

Heard everyone gets a clean slate, no matter what opinions they may have expressed in the past.

Except you, you Pardew sympathising cunt, off to Palace you pop.

:rose:

Hopefully this gets confirmed properly by Thursday, there's a full week of national holiday in the UAE following that...

The miserable, overworked junior lawyers he pays to do the paperwork will be British, so no problem.