Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Media gonna be singing their favourite owners praises tomorrow.

"He's splashed the cash twice in 6 months what more do they want?"

Even worse when they suggest he's written a cheque from his own personal bank account to pay for him. Like a shit dad buying his screaming kid an ice lolly to shut him up.

Is it still considered "flat-earther" territory to question BZG's legitimacy? Because from the beginning to the end of this ridiculous 'takeover' saga they have failed to make me believe they ever had any intentions of doing a deal. I think it's just as, if not more likely, they were business associates of Ashley doing him a favour.

I mean, surely after wasting so much time and money and effort, they might have something to say other than "it's not our fault and it's not Ashley's fault the takeover failed." Then almost insinuate it's the PL's fault....fucking jokers man.  :lol:

Not happy with his earlier one Sean brings us a follow up ‘I told you so’

:clap:

He'd have to be right for it to be an 'i told you so'.

:lol:

Right about what? I haven't said they're fake, I haven't said they're the real deal either. I'm just sceptical. Nothing to be right/wrong about. Unless you mean the fact I've said all along the 'takeover' was never going to happen? A blind man could have seen that from the moment the wankers at the S*n broke the story of "Newcastle have been sold - but not actually sold".  :lol:

Anyway, seeing as so many are convinced BZG are for real, I eagerly await seeing which football club they go on to buy in the near future. Not holding my breath though. 

Have a look at what’s on the front page of the Daily record. I posted it a few posts above and that’s your answer. These shit little deals will be right thru the club. No business man not even wealthy ones would accept deals like that

Is it still considered "flat-earther" territory to question BZG's legitimacy? Because from the beginning to the end of this ridiculous 'takeover' saga they have failed to make me believe they ever had any intentions of doing a deal. I think it's just as, if not more likely, they were business associates of Ashley doing him a favour.

I mean, surely after wasting so much time and money and effort, they might have something to say other than "it's not our fault and it's not Ashley's fault the takeover failed." Then almost insinuate it's the PL's fault....fucking jokers man.  :lol:

Not happy with his earlier one Sean brings us a follow up ‘I told you so’

:clap:

He'd have to be right for it to be an 'i told you so'.

Right about what? I haven't said they're fake, I haven't said they're the real deal either. I'm just sceptical. Nothing to be right/wrong about. Unless you mean the fact I've said all along the 'takeover' was never going to happen? A blind man could have seen that from the moment the wankers at the S*n broke the story of "Newcastle have been sold - but not actually sold".  :lol:

Anyway, seeing as so many are convinced BZG are for real, I eagerly await seeing which football club they go on to buy in the near future. Not holding my breath though. 

Have a look at what’s on the front page of the Daily record. I posted it a few posts above and that’s your answer. These shit little deals will be right thru the club. No business man not even wealthy ones would accept deals like that

Yeah I agree. We won't know how badly he's done us over until he's gone.

I just see that they could have been for real (but naive in thinking they could buy it off him, if you look at his past record of 'selling' us) and that happened, but I think it would be foolish to completely discount the possibility that they could be connected to Ashley through associates/friends and have played along with him. I don't see any proof either way really.

1St post lads , just have to get this off my chest ,

Mike ashley will never ever ever ever sell the club as things stand.

There is not a chance in hell he wants anything other than a lifetime partership with his business and the club.(my humble opinion of course ,but why wouldnt he?)

I remember his comments from a couple of year back , " i wont sell until we win a trophy"

I believe there is a lot of truth in that , its typical ashley style..impossible targets anyone!??

The only chance the fans have with this cunt is unfortunatley - prolonged mass boycott .

Even then ,i think he would take the club down a couple of leagues before selling because again this appears to be his style along with the publicity he would get.

I think the fans still attending , and handing him hard earned cash need take a  long hard look at themselves and the clubs priorities and the contempt in which they are held.

Remember , the  reason a football club exists is for the FANS! , It should not exist for the sole purpose of 1 mans personal and business interests. A man with no allegiance with the club or region whatsover!

Unfortunately , this is now the reason for the clubs existence and will continue to be so until PROLONGED MASS BOYCOTT!!!

So happy i threw mine in 10yrs ago after holding for 17yr and guess what !  I haven't missed a single loyalty point!

Good luck!

He'd like nothing more than to rid himself of the white elephant that is the football club, but he isn't going to sacrifice the brand association that he bought in the first place. That's why he will sell for cheap [with attachments], to somebody like Kenyon. He'll use the excuse that Kenyon has the best interests of the club at heart.

White elephant? It makes him an absolute fortune and has given him advertising and coverage of which he could only dream of before he bought it. I doubt anyone had even heard of Mike Ashley before he bought NUFC, now I doubt there's anyone out there who hasn't heard of him!

How about you read the entire post before commenting on the first fucking sentence.

So it's not a white elephant then you utterly thick and angry little bastard  :lol:

There is not a chance in hell he wants anything other than a lifetime partership with his business and the club.(my humble opinion of course ,but why wouldnt he?)

I remember his comments from a couple of year back , " i wont sell until we win a trophy"

I believe there is a lot of truth in that , its typical ashley style..impossible targets anyone!??

The only chance the fans have with this cunt is unfortunatley - prolonged mass boycott .

Even then ,i think he would take the club down a couple of leagues before selling because again this appears to be his style along with the publicity he would get.

I think the fans still attending , and handing him hard earned cash need take a  long hard look at themselves and the clubs priorities and the contempt in which they are held.

Remember , the  reason a football club exists is for the FANS! , It should not exist for the sole purpose of 1 mans personal and business interests. A man with no allegiance with the club or region whatsover!

Unfortunately , this is now the reason for the clubs existence and will continue to be so until PROLONGED MASS BOYCOTT!!!

So happy i threw mine in 10yrs ago after holding for 17yr and guess what !  I haven't missed a single loyalty point!

Good luck!

He'd like nothing more than to rid himself of the white elephant that is the football club, but he isn't going to sacrifice the brand association that he bought in the first place. That's why he will sell for cheap [with attachments], to somebody like Kenyon. He'll use the excuse that Kenyon has the best interests of the club at heart.

White elephant? It makes him an absolute fortune and has given him advertising and coverage of which he could only dream of before he bought it. I doubt anyone had even heard of Mike Ashley before he bought NUFC, now I doubt there's anyone out there who hasn't heard of him!

How about you read the entire post before commenting on the first fucking sentence.

So it's not a white elephant then you utterly thick and angry little bastard  :lol:

Get a room!

Good luck!

Get a room!

She's too angry and aggressive for my liking.

Good luck!

Get a room!

She's too angry and aggressive for my liking.

wait till the end of the transfer window - net spend? what net spend?

could see longstaff and schar/fernandez leaving for a combined £60m at least. chuck in Gayle and it will be reaching £80m.

i bet the joelinton fee is closer to £25m with add-ons, but that would leave us with more to spend hence "undisclosed" with rumours of £40m.

Mind when Stuart Donald and his sleazy mate said Newcastle were only in the Premier League to make up the numbers and everybody went mental.

Turns out he was right sadly

Goodnight

Made me chuckle a little thinking we were going to get rid of this cunt and replaced with a Sheikh from BZG. Now, the cunt is still here, no Rafa, no BZG, but with a record signing Brazillian who nobody wanted or some didn't even hear of previously.

Just seen a fb post from some guy stating that Fatty didn’t have to put his hand in his pocket to sign Joelinton but he did it.......fuck me some of our supporters are so far up Ashley’s arse they could kiss his lips from the inside......with people like this we have no hope!

Just seen a fb post from some guy stating that Fatty didn’t have to put his hand in his pocket to sign Joelinton but he did it.......fuck me some of our supporters are so far up Ashley’s arse they could kiss his lips from the inside......with people like this we have no hope!

Twitter and facebook has been embarrassing this past 24 hours. I think I might need to take a break from it for a while for my own sanity. A growing number of people now blaming Rafa for leaving, telling us we've all got to get behind Bruce, and even praising Ashley up for doing nothing more than spending the Perez/Joselu money during the same transfer window. It's absolutely pathetic like.

Ashley is literally just one £20m signing away from not only ending the Arsenal boycott but selling another 10k season tickets and the fact that he's bled the club dry for the past 12 years is once again forgotten about (until his next move to totally shaft the club and its fans and the thick twats will all be up in arms again). He plays them like a fiddle and they're too thick to see it.

Ugh, that’s awful. Glad I’m not on Facebook or twitter any more. Not good for the blood pressure.

Use it for the Sunday League we run over here and being NZ's resident mad mag a fair few of the guys know how to wind me (in good humour….normally)  :blackeye:

He's right, mind. Ashley didn't have to put his hands in HIS pocket.

I'm on Facebook but I never see any of this. Get better friends.

Metropolitan liberal elite echo chamber FTW.

Its nowt to to with my friends list. It's to do with the various NUFC fans sites that I joined up to years ago which I'm now having to leave!

He's right, mind. Ashley didn't have to put his hands in HIS pocket.

Well he has actually, its his club & the income it generates is, ultimately at his disposal. However, this isn't some new benevolent, altruistic model Ashley that's just been wheeled out to steal the Geordie hearts, this is a manifestation of continuing to follow a failed model of spending the bare minimum to achieve a maximum return (In financial, not trophy terms).

It is a model that has previously failed & it is a model that will fail again. What continues to astound me is that there are clearly still many dupes who believe his motives aren't cynical & that after 12 years of dry bumming they're still prepared to see him in a light anything other than that of a malign parasite