Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

The only facts that still matter are the statement from the buyer, and then the club confirming it as genuine.

Nowts changed since then as far as I'm concerned.  Just journos posting every 3 minutes to try and stay relevant. 

Meh... I still stand by my earlier thoughts.

We're fucked if it isn't done by 30th June.

Rafa will go, the deal may fall through and Sherwood will have 5 weeks to buy players.

:( :( :(

Hasn't the king been doing a bit of telly on the middle east of late?

:pardsgrin:

Prediction :

Rafa leaves at end of contract but is kept dangling by possibility of takeover so doesn’t join another club .

Gets to near start of season Ashley blames sly Arab for failure of ‘ takeover ‘

Take yer pick on next manager

Fans turn up regardless

Rinse repeat until the end of time ...

Got to turn up and support the team, not the regime.

It's done, stop worrying :lol:

im on #teamLoki

:lol: Our faces at the press conference with Charnley and Sherwood.

:lol: my soul basically died when Mueller fumbled the report at the 1yd line in overtime and the Mar-a-Lago Orangemen returned it for a TD.  This is just the childlike empress holding the last grain of sand of fantasia and telling me to make a wish.

Just sounds like the new owner doesn't want anything to do with current negotiations with Rafa. Rafa in turn probably getting pissed off that it will affect any transfer moves he's set up.

i mean if you were being level-headed about it you'd realise he can't have anything to do with current contract negotiations :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Aye, nothing to see here. Looking forward to doing this again later in the year before the next transfer window. Wonder where the next lot will be from? It brings a bit of excitement though for a couple of days to fight off the monotony that is Newcastle United.

Guest godzilla

The only facts that still matter are the statement from the buyer, and then the club confirming it as genuine.

Nowts changed since then as far as I'm concerned.  Just journos posting every 3 minutes to try and stay relevant. 

Meh... I still stand by my earlier thoughts.

And so you should as that is the only factual information that has came through. Funny how none of these twitter so called ITKs or the Journalists who pick them up didn't have a clue of any agreement before the Sun article

TBG playing the part of Sonia Fowler.

Here, she's alreet these days

Massive bacon rashers fanny. Cheap bacon too. Not butchers bacon.

Bueno.

I'd rather keep Rafa but if it meant getting rid of Ashley, I'd be chuffed regardless.

I've seen a few people saying the priority should be Rafa... I'm sorry but if there's a chance fatty is going to do a back door boogie then that should 100% be priority.

Obviously I'd rather we keep Rafa but i could take the hit to shift the parasite.

Guest godzilla

Aye, its a load of bollocks all this now like.

I'm out.

Based on what, please show me any factual information that has been released apart from the article, statement and confirmation. If this group or the club come out and say things fair enough but all we are getting is so called twitter ITKs and dogshit journalists coming out with speculation and conjecture.

When have you seen her fanny? :lol:

When have you seen her fanny? :lol:

Enjoying this subplot more than the takeover rubbish.