Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

We are the opposite to that quote on the scarves Leicester fans have in memory of their owner. They have 'Making the impossible possible' on. Ashleys' motto seems more like making the possible impossible. Could maybe an alternative protest scarf to those hard hitting  :) stripey bar scarves. 'Ashley. Making the possible impossible'.

No mention of the £3 million MASH paid NUFC for the strawberry land but there is mention of the £9 million they will receive in the latest accounts

Well it is challenging maintaining a level of football when the owner deprives it of its own funds and holds it back in total contrast to its competitors. Everything's a challenge when the bare minumum effort is put in and the bare minimum effort would be a notch up for us.

Just kill this club and lets start over ffs.

This is what a regional paper should be doing. The people over at The Chronicle should be ashamed for not standing up and using their position to make things untenable for Ashley. If someone like these got on board and really started making things difficult, more fans would get on board. They’re a disgrace.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/voice-echo-liverpool-fc-owners-3423942

You’d think they’d get more followers and clicks if they were actually trying to make things hard for him, criticising his managerial appointment, etc. I used to love reading The Chronicle. I rarely agreed with Alan Oliver (particularly over Robert for instance) but at least he had a backbone and gave an opinion! I’d read stuff again if they were anti-Ashley and would probably buy the paper again if they played a part in creating a more successful side. It’s always enjoyable reading the paper on a Sunday or Monday after you’ve won.

Guest reefatoon

You are totally right nut. They are an absolute disgrace and a bunch of fucking cowards. Should be a complete ban on all their shit stories.

This is what a regional paper should be doing. The people over at The Chronicle should be ashamed for not standing up and using their position to make things untenable for Ashley. If someone like these got on board and really started making things difficult, more fans would get on board. They’re a disgrace.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/voice-echo-liverpool-fc-owners-3423942

Whatever we think of Liverpool as a club (and I always liked them as my second team) they do stick to their club, big time. The behaviour of our Chronic has been a total disgrace and they should know about it.

Boycott it the way 'Pool did with the Sun.