Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Not a coincidence that Ashley gets locals on the payroll to sugarcoat his crap ownership. Shola, Carver, Beardsley and Concur previously. Now Bruce and Carroll to cement the unholy alliance for the next 12 months and wipe clean all memory of the dastardly ambition of Rafa Benitez.

Not a coincidence that Ashley gets locals on the payroll to sugarcoat his crap ownership. Shola, Carver, Beardsley and Concur previously. Now Bruce and Carroll to cement the unholy alliance for the next 12 months and wipe clean all memory of the dastardly ambition of Rafa Benitez.

Its an horrific joke because so many absent minded supporters will take these idols word as gospel without a single challenge or attempt at research for themselves. Just wheel out another has been and get them back on side.

Guest Howaythetoon

Its an horrific joke because so many absent minded supporters will take these idols word as gospel without a single challenge or attempt at research for themselves. Just wheel out another has been and get them back on side.

The same morons who lap these cunts up are the very cunts first to call out the likes of Rafa and KK. They truly deserve the club they now have and what pains me the most right now, is if Ashley was to sell up and the club went back to being the kind of club that I could identify with, get behind and be proud to call my club, I’m not sure I’d want to associate myself once more as belonging to the same group of people following the same club they do.

They turn my stomach, boil my blood, make me angry and make me more against Newcastle and footy in general way more than the likes of Ashley, Pardew and now Bruce do. Rafa could return with a budget of 500m with KK as owner, but sitting alongside the kind of people who give Carrol a heroes welcome, chanted for Bruce to give us a wave, allowed Ashley to attend games or any of his cronies and who abused AO/SP protesters among other things, would make my skin crawl and leave me cold in a way I couldn't bear just breathing the same air as these sheep, these football high street consumers, these Premier League shoppers.

I’d rather spend an afternoon shopping with the wife at the Metro Centre...

And this isn’t some super fan thing or self righteousness, it’s about not being a sell out. Moncur is a sell out, Beardsley was.

Keegan wasn’t, Rafa wasn’t either. All those that renew, buy kits, programmes, applaud Carroll, Bruce, let Ashley take his seat and so on are sell outs.

As such I hope Ashley is around forever and the likes of Bruce, relegations etc. keeps repeating the same old same old.

Unlike Brexit, these idiots can’t claim they didn’t know the craic or were mislead, if anything Ashley is honest in that he’s been up front from day one, he’s not the one who has lied to people, they have told themselves a lie. Fuck that and fuck them.

Bring on Bruce’s relegation party, SJP shrinking under the shadow of new structures on land around it so as to keep them all under their rock where hopefully they will remain.

To Keegan, to Rafa, cheers for your class, integrity, honour, pride, to your principles, for not selling me out or my club to be on the payroll of Ashley SD United FC.

Enjoy your shitty club mother fuckers!

Love this line from the I piece "What was once the escape has now become less appetising than the drudgery from which they wanted to escape."

On top of rendering winning/losing promotion/relegation staying up or not all redundant and the certain knowledge that moving the club forward is not going to happen.

He's killed the entire essence of being a fan and sporting integrity.

Was just about to post this, very damning verdict of how we all feel  O0

Did anything ever happen with those freedom of information requests to the police to find out the true attendances?

I’ve not heard of that one.  I did put a complaint about false advertising https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html.  I said I made a choice whether to go to a match based on attendance as that implied entertainment levels etc.  They dismissed it but said they’d keep it on record in case others complained:

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write to us about Newcastle United Football Company Ltd.

We’ve considered your complaint carefully and all the issues raised.  We will keep a record of it on our system and take your views into account if we receive more complaints about this or similar issues.

We will also take your complaint into account in our regular proactive ‘intelligence gathering’ sweeps, where we analyse a range of information – including complaints made to us – to spot significant or emerging issues, which we might want to tackle.

While we won’t be taking any other specific action on your complaint at this time, I want to thank you for contacting us.  Complaints like yours are extremely important to us as they help us to build a picture on the issues that we should tackle.

Sell up you cunt and let me enjoy a win.

Who are you talking to? You really enjoyed the win at the weekend man , just admit it, you can still hate Ashley .

He’s totally killed my interest in nufc, I haven’t even watched a game on tv this season.

Same here, in the past I would make sure that I didn’t miss a game (even friendlies), now I just get score updates on the phone if I remember to even do that :(

Sell up you cunt and let me enjoy a win.

Who are you talking to? You really enjoyed the win at the weekend man , just admit it, you can still hate Ashley .

Some can’t myself included. You are expending a lot of energy challenging people on this when there’s only one real other to blame.

Sell up you c*** and let me enjoy a win.

Weird post and poor attempt at a wind up, your crack is lifting.

:scared:

As each week passes for me (in my first season without my season ticket for many years - apart from the one season I pulled the plug during the end of Pardew's reign as King) the situation is becoming more and more sad!

My son, who is 14 and has had a ticket with me for the last 3 or 4 seasons, is still really into supporting Newcastle United.  he was gutted when I told him we weren't renewing this season but, understood that something is wrong and that a stand was required.  I hear him watching the match on a stream each weekend - or on Teevee when we are on Sky...  he cheers, groans and shouts encouragement to the players to the point where he is totally immersed in the game...  Running down to me on Saturday to tell me that we should be 5 or 6 goals ahead by now, we are playing great!!!

For some of us, like me, who experienced the mid 90's as a supporter this period is nothing short of a disgrace, a blot on our proud history but, it is all my son has known and he still wants to identify with / support his home town team.  How can I continue to do this to him?

Some of his friends go to the match with low cost tickets in the Family Section, I am really tempted to get him his own ticket so he can go, sit close to his mates and work it out for himself...  my opinions should not necessarily be his....  No  matter how much I hate Ashley and what he has done to the club I know and remember I cannot penalize my son, if he wants to go to the match I am going to let him go.

Good example of the ridiculous position we’re in. Fans in general shouldn’t have to worry about whether their club is actually trying, much less kids. That’s the premise that all of sport is built on - everyone is competing.

When some people aren’t competing, but just existing to receive prize money, we’re in very difficult territory.