Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I bet we end up with DJ Khalid.  :lol:

Seems like the Sheikh is legit.

Did a bit of digging of my own and the guy he’s pictured with signing over that $2billion investment to Telangana is twitter friends with all the government of India :azn:

It looks like we might be getting the sugar daddy after all :laugh:

The is this billionaire who is skint and will/wont end up buying us.

Khaled

http://i67.tinypic.com/wvodhv.png

Vs Khalid who has a rather evil looking eyebrow and most definitely will not be buying us.

http://i65.tinypic.com/1t33va.jpg

I for one am glad it’s not eyebrow guy. He scares me.

Such an easy thing to claim, UCL won’t publish their graduate list from that time for quite a few years yet, and they likely wouldn’t respond to any questions on it either.

Easy to check for a few quid. But nobody is claiming the Sheikh went to UCL.

Shit, aye, well Kings College.

No, that's still the wrong Sheikh. :lol:

The Jabroni beatin’, LALALA, kabsa eatin’, briefcase carryin’, cousin marryin’, turban wearin’, human rights not carin’... taking the Toon to the top with Rafa or without so know your role and SHUT YOUR MOUTH... the most electrifying man in all of football ownership, The People's Sheikh... Khalid.

The Jabroni beatin’, LALALA, kabsa eatin’, briefcase carryin’, cousin marryin’, turban wearin’, human rights not carin’... taking the Toon to the top with Rafa or without so know your role and SHUT YOUR MOUTH... the most electrifying man in all of football ownership, The People's Sheikh... Khalid.

Quick, take the Turban off :lol:

Back on? :lol:

Worth noting this account at least appears to be genuine, unlike other social media accounts that have popped up in last day. Recommendations on there from as far back as 2010.

Not concerning at all he's willing to hint at a 350 million pound transaction on LinkedIn

Or the Liverpool connection:

The congratulations part is clearly for something else, not for Liverpool getting into the final surely??? The party on Saturday might be about the Scousers winning the Champions League though.

Not concerning at all he's willing to hint at a 350 million pound transaction on LinkedIn

Or the Liverpool connection:

The congratulations part is clearly for something else, not for Liverpool getting into the final surely??? The party on Saturday might be about the Scousers winning the Champions League though.

The 'congratulations' is for what the article says.

I bet we end up with DJ Khalid.  :lol:

Seems like the Sheikh is legit.

Did a bit of digging of my own and the guy he’s pictured with signing over that $2billion investment to Telangana is twitter friends with all the government of India :azn:

It looks like we might be getting the sugar daddy after all :laugh:

I retweeted their £200million investment deal photo from 2017 on Twitter from the government account in India that announced the deal.

And basically said our journalists should try find out if they actually got the investment from 2017 in the end then after a bit they locked me out my account :kasper:

Gallowgate End[/member] on all nighter too the mad Cunt  :lol:

I was until I got booted off Twitter :laugh:

Last time I do any digging on a Sheikh I hope some journalist finds out what happened with that supposed $2billion investment in 2017.

I’ll be amazed if they even get past the proof of funds stage.

Gallowgate End[/member] on all nighter too the mad Cunt  :lol:

I was until I got booted off Twitter :laugh:

Last time I do any digging on a Sheikh I hope some journalist finds out what happened with that supposed $2billion investment in 2017.

I’ll be amazed if they even get past the proof of funds stage.

Fuck off, man, did you not read the post about the private jets? PRIVATE JETS, GE, PRIVATE        JETS. :frantic:

So going by GE’s snooping, our boys did a public show of a 200m investment in some indian state and never showed the money? ? I truly hope these guys are idiots and total no-hopers now, just for the laughs. Until reality sets in that we are stuck with Ashley forever.